Christ Church College is a private institution located in the city of Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh, India. The institute was established in the 1866 and it is affiliated to Kanpur University, Kanpur.
College offers Under Graduate and Post Graduate level courses in fields of Arts, Science and Commerce, leading to the B.A., B.Sc., B. Com and M.A., M.Sc. and M.Com degree programs.
- Admission to the undergraduate level programs is done on the basis of merit in the qualifying 10+2 level examination.
- Admission to the postgraduate programs M.A., M.Sc. and M.Com is done on the basis of merit in the qualifying Bachelor’s degree examination.
- You can also check the merit list of Christ Church College at the official website.
- The merit percentage of PCM for B.Sc. Mathematics and PCB for B.Sc. Biology will be considered.
- Admission to BA, B.Sc., B.Com (Part II/III), M.Com. (Part I/II), MA/M.Sc. (Part II) will be given to only those candidates who have cleared qualifying examination as regular students.
- For candidates seeking admission in MA Previous Classes, they must have cleared qualifying examination from the college as a regular students. Also, remaining seats will be given to students as by the discretion by the Principal.
- Applicants of MA/M.Com. /M.Sc. Part I, should have passed Environmental Studies paper of C.S.J.M. University, Kanpur.
Read more: Christ Church College Kanpur Fee Structure
Christ Church College Kanpur Admission Highlights 2021
|Name of Institute||Christ Church College, Kanpur|
|Basic admission criteria||Merit Based|
|Last date of Admission||July 2020|
|Application mode||Online and Offline|
|Merit List declaration date||July, 2020 (Both cut-off list)|