Amity Law School (ALS), Noida established in 1999 is one of the top-ranked law schools in India. It has the approval of BCI & is affiliated to Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Delhi. The school offers integrated BA-LLB, BBA-LLB, B.Com.-LLB, LLB at the UG level, LLM at the PG level & Ph.D. in law at the Research level. It has well-experienced & dedicated faculty to provide quality legal education.
ALS Noida Highlights
|Established | Institute Type||1999 | Private|
|Affiliation||Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University|
|Courses Offered||UG, PG & Doctoral|
|Entrance Exam||Amity Written exam and Interview -All programs
IPU CET -UG programs
|Application Mode||Online & Offline|
ALS Noida Courses
Following are the courses offered by the Amity Law School at the UG, PG & Doctoral level:
|Integrated (B.A., BBA, B.Com.) LL.B. course||
Read more: ALS Noida Courses & Fees
ALS Noida Admissions
Admissions to the UG courses are done based on scores obtained in written exam and interview, conducted by the institute. Candidates can also apply based on marks obtained in the IPU Common Entrance Test.
For LLM admission, candidates need to qualify Written Exam and Group Discussion/Interview conducted by the Amity School of Law
Selection of candidates for Ph.D. will be done based on Ph.D. Entrance Test & interview
How to Apply?
- Visit the official website & apply online
- Candidates can also collect the form from any of the campuses of Amity University
- The forms can either be downloaded or submitted online and sent to the respective campuses with the documents.
- Pay the fee of Admission Form online through net banking/credit card option.
- Candidates can also pay the fee through DD
- Candidates can check their application status online candidates can check their application status online.
- They can also download their admit card and can choose the selection date along with the venue after being shortlisted by the university.
Read more: ALS Noida Admissions
ALS Noida Placement
The college invites law firms to participate in campus recruitment drive where the officials recruit the students with handsome salary packages. Students also get compulsory internship opportunities in various law firms, lawyers, law offices, and NGOs and some of them also get final placement in these organizations.
Many companies have visited this law school to offer placements to the students. Some of the top recruiters are OSC, Bombay Dyeing, NIIT, Educomp Solutions Limited, Lanco Infratech, EXL Services, Central Bank of India, Jones Lang Lasalle & many more
Read more: ALS Noida Placements
ALS Noida Facilities
- Classrooms: There are spacious and well-furnished classrooms which are air-conditioned and have necessary instructional aids like, Whiteboards, Over Head Projector, microphone facility, etc.
- Library: The library is spacious to satisfy the needs of readers & also has resources and services. There are a huge collection of reference books, magazines, journals and many more
- Computer Lab: An air-conditioned and fully equipped computer lab is there. There are more than 50 computers which are with internet connectivity
- Moot Court: There is a Moot Court Hall which looks like a courtroom for conducting Moot Court Competitions. This helps the students to argue in front of judges and speak more confidently
Read more: ALS Noida Hostel
ALS Noida FAQs
Ques. Does the college provide accommodation?
Ans. Yes, there are good and comfortable hostels with all modern facilities
Ques. How much I need to pay as an application fee?
Ans. The cost of the form is INR 1100
Ques. Are there any scholarships for students?
Ans. Yes, there are various scholarships like merit-based scholarships, sports scholarships, etc. to help the students in continuing their education
Ques. How many times Ph.D. admissions are held in a year?
Ans. Admissions are done two times a year i.e. January and July.
Ques. How to contact the institute?
Ans. Amity Law School
Amity University Campus, F-1 Block
Sector 125, Noida, U.P.
Ques. Does Amity help students opting for an educational loan?
Ans. Yes, Amity has tied up with many premium banks and allows eligible candidates to avail of educational loans.