The Indore Institute of Law is a premier college in Indore, Madhya Pradesh offering quality education in the field of legal studies in India. The institute is affiliated to DAVV and the Bar Council of India, New Delhi. IIL offers BA-LL.B, BBA-LL.B, and LL.B at the undergraduate level and LL.M as postgraduate course along with a number of certified diploma programmes.
- Candidates can apply online on Indore Institute of Law official website.
- Candidates applying for the undergraduate courses must also fill up and submit the IILET examination form online at the college website.
- Candidates applying to the BA-LL.B and BBA-LL.B courses must successfully complete 10+2 with minimum 45% marks (40% for reserved category).
- Applicants who meet the minimum eligibility criteria must write the IILET exam- an institute level entrance test conducted by IIL.
- Candidates are shortlisted on the basis of their 10+2 scores and IILET exam scores.
- Shortlisted candidates have to undergo counselling at the institute post which they are offered admission, if selected.
- Applicants for the LL.B (Hons.) course must successfully complete graduation in any stream from a recognized university.
- Those applying for the LL.M course must be law graduates having acquired LL.B or equivalent degree from a recognized institute.
- Applicants for the post graduate courses are evaluated on the basis of their academic records-10+2 and graduation marks to be specific.
Highlights of Indore Institute of Law Admissions
|Name of the college||Indore Institute of Law|
|Basic Admission Criteria||Entrance-based & Direct|
|Application Mode||Online and Offline|
|Name of Entrance||
LLB & LLM: Direct Admission