Indore Institute of Law (IIL), Indore offers various scholarships to deserving students. A brief about the same is mentioned below:
For B.B.A.LL.B (Hons.) with Global Transnational Studies 5YDC/ B.A.LL.B. (Hons.) / B.B.A.LL.B (Hons.) 5YDC for A/S 2020-2021:
Meritorious students can avail scholarship accordingly for A/S 2020-2021.
|Marks||Percentage of Scholarship|
|95.1% and above||Up to 25% of Tuition Fee|
|90.1% - 95% in Class 12th||Up to 20% of Tuition Fee|
|85.1% - 90% in Class 12th||Up to 15% of Tuition Fee|
|80.1% - 85% in Class 12th||Up to 12.5% of Tuition Fee|
|70.1% –% 80% in Class 12th||Up to 10% of Tuition Fee|
- In the case of opting Scholarship:
|Full Amount of Scholarship According to the Criteria Mentioned above||On confirmation of admission on or before July 30, 2020.|
|50% Amount of Scholarship According to the Criteria Mentioned above||On confirmation of admission between July 31 to August 10, 2020.|
Scholarship through IIL MOCK CLAT - 2020
Scholarship through IIL MOCK CLAT 2020 is also applicable according to the rule mentioned in the below link https://www.indoreinstituteoflaw.org/rules.php
Scholarship through LSAT & CLAT for A/S 2020-2021
The scholarship will be available to those students also who are getting admission provided as cut-off of marks decided by the institute are secured by the student.
Smt. Nirmala Devi Bam “Only Girl Child” Scholarship
- With the aim and objective to promote Women's Education and Women's rights, the Indore Institute of Law is committed to supporting every single girl child with a helping hand to make sure they fly high with their dreams.
- The applicant has to submit the documentation supporting/ proving the same with the scholarship form.
- International or National Sports Certificate holder: The students can avail 10% for A/S 2020-2021 Scholarship of the tuition fee in the following conditions:
- In the case of sports quota, the candidate should have participated and won in the National or International level sports/games conducted by the competent authority approved by the government (state/ central). The student must have represented his/ her Country/ State in any competition held between the previous two calendar years at the International/ National level, in Individual Event/ Team Event/s approved by the Ministry of Sports/ Sports Federations. The student must have also obtained a certificate from the Ministry of Youth Affairs & Sports/ National Federation/ Board of concerned game/s.
- Continuation of the scholarship in subsequent years is subject to a satisfactory contribution to the sporting activities of the University.
As per the provisions of the Persons with Disabilities Act, 1995, seven categories of disabilities have been identified viz., blindness, low vision, leprosy cured, hearing impairment, locomotor disability, mental retardation, and mental illness. A student with a 40% disability of the said categories can avail 10% for A/S 2020-2021, after submission of a medical certificate from authorized medical board Scholarship of tuition fees.
- Govt. of India SC/ ST Scholarship is applicable according to the Norms of Govt. of India.
Terms & Conditions
- It is mandatory for every student who wishes to avail of the scholarship, must fill the scholarship form and attach the relevant documents.
- The applicant is allowed to apply for one category of scholarship only.
- The scholarship is applicable for the 1st Academic Session only.
- The scholarship will be offered in a different manner.
- The scholarship is applicable only if full payment of fees at the time of admission is made by student.
- The scholarship will be adjusted towards fee payable for the respective course only which cannot be transferred or adjusted.
- In any case, Student Leaves College before completion of 5 years course than availed scholarship is to be returned to the Institute. Then only he/ she is eligible for taking back the Original Documents and Transfer Certificate.
- Decisions of the Scholarship Committee are final and binding.
- Disputes of any kind are subject to the jurisdiction of the Courts in Indore only.