Mahatma Gandhi Law College - [MGLC] Quick Updates
Mahatma Gandhi Law College Quick Update
June 24: The correction window for TS LAWCET 2020 has opened. All candidates can edit their application forms until June 30. Check Here
Mahatma Gandhi Law College, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh
Being founded in the year 1991, Mahatma Gandhi Law College, Hyderabad This college is basically a dream project of Bhagya Nagar Educational Society which aimed at spreading the significant education in the field of law. They not only believe in educating the students but also preparing them for their future responsibilities and spreading new horizons for their successive growth.
Bhagya Nagar Educational Society
Bar Council of India (BCI)
Osmania University, Hyderabad
Total On-Campus Strength
Nearest Metropolitan City
How to Travel
- 11 Kms from Hyderabad Railway Station via road.
-28 kms from Rajiv Gandhi International Airport, Hyderabad via road.
-9 kms from Mahatma Gandhi bus station via road taxi.
Why to Join Mahatma Gandhi Law College:-
- Dedicated faculty members – The Mahatma Gandhi Law College possesses a completely dedicated and friendly team of faculty members who are totally oriented towards the growth of the students and helping them in their career development.
- Extreme Exposure of the students – The Students who are enrolled in any of the courses of this college are given with the best opportunities of exposure towards their career by regular conduction of Moot Court competition across various colleges. They also possess their own Moot court hall for the upliftment of the skills of students.
- Best Placement opportunities- The students who have passed out from this college have been placed at various big shot companies which include Coca Cola, Bajaj Allianz, Quislex and many more such companies.
- Ranking- The College got 8th Ranks position among various law colleges in India by India Today in 2004.