Singhad Law College aims holistic development of students by instilling a unique value-based system, excellent scholastic ambiance for learning and creativity, a transparent work culture blended with proper moral ethics and professionalism. It targets of generating, preserving and sharing knowledge for developing a pulsating and energetic society.
Facts and Figures of Singhad Law College, Pune, Maharashtra
Dr. Harishchandra Gopalrao Kulkarni
Bar Council of India
How to Reach Campus
About 8 km from the center of Pune
Why to Join Singhad Law College, Pune, Maharashtra?
- Computer Center: The Computer center provides the facility of surfing online for information regarding their subjects. It also provides online access to various e-journals.
- Legal Aid Center: The initiative of the establishment has been taken up by the college authorities so as provide a platform for its students to interact and understand the problems of the ordinary man and solve their dispute. It aims at building up a sense of responsibility towards the society and enhances their professionalism.
- Student Counseling: The center of counseling is managed by three specialized counselors and the service of solving emotional and personal problems and guidance to excel in academics is made available to its entire students and teaching fraternity and is kept completely confidential.
- Library: With around 4226 books and 862 titles, the library forms the backbone of the institution. It also subscribes around 60 journals or periodicals and magazines relating law. The library has adopted an open access system to facilitate its readers and is open 24*7.
- Hostel: The College has built a total of 19 hostels (12 for boys and 7 for girls) on the premises to be allotted to its students under the authorization of a warden. The hostels are well built stuffed with the necessary amenities of water, electricity, furniture and a hygienic ambiance.
- Other: Shopping complex inside the college campus with an easy access to stationery and other essential requirements, campus clinic inside the premises for routine medical services, with quality medical staff, ATM facilities of nationalized banks are some of the other facilities made available to its students.