ADVANCED INSTITUTE OF PHARMACY was established in the year 2007. The AIP is approved by AICTE and affiliated to Pt. B. D. Sharma University of Health Sciences, Rohtak. The institute offers 2 programs B. Pharmacy a 4 year course program and M. Pharmacy which is a 2 year course program in DRA. There are 60 seats in B. Pharmacy and 18 seats in M. Pharmacy in total respectively. For a candidate to get admission in the college has to pass in 10+2 examination with minimum 50% marks in case of B. Pharmacy and for M Pharmacy candidate has to get a valid score in GPAT or on the merit basis.
Facts and Figures:
Pt. B. D. Sharma University of Health Sciences
7000 books, 20 national and international journals.
Conference rooms capacity
Herbal Garden Area
2250 sq. ft
Cafeteria Seating space
Why to Join Advanced Institute Of Pharmacy (AIP)?
1. Well established and resource oriented Library: The institute has about 7000 books related to Pharmaceutical sciences and has 20 national and international journals which include some online journals. Some of the newspapers, educational magazine, DVDs/CDs and Audio cassettes are also there for students. The library has internet connection and also provides photocopying facility.
2. Accomodating Seminar Halls And Conference Rooms: AIP has a seminar hall, which is equipped with all modern facilities and audio-visual aids. Around 300 students can be accommodated in the seminar hall. AIP has 2 conference rooms with the projectors and internet connections. It is mainly used for GD, Debates and other activities.
3. Highly beneficial Herbal Garden: AIP has its own Herbal Garden of about 2250 sq. ft area with about 100 different kinds of herbs. With a plush garden in campus, the atmosphere is fulfilled with an eco-friendly and soothing aura.
4. Structurally sound Hostels: AIP provides accommodation for both girls and boys. The hostel has AC rooms with a mess which serves hygienically cooked food and a common room with the facility of the indoor game, TV, magazines, etc. also there is security arrangement to ensure safety.
5. Happening atmosphere of Cafeteria: The cafeteria is located centrally and is spacious. It can accommodate around 400 students. There is a coffee corner which is managed by Nestle.
6. Easily accessible Transport facility: The institute provides with 22 buses that travel to Delhi, Kosi, Hodal, Faridabad and other nearby places. Also, it provides with Bus Pass and monthly railway tickets to students.