GPAT 2021 Results has been announced on March 19, 2021 by NTA. Candidates who have appeared for GPAT 2021 can visit the official website i.e. gpat.nta.nic.in. to access their results. Previously the result was expected on March 15, however, it got delayed. GPAT 2021 Scores will be valid for 3 years from the date of issuance and the scores will be accepted by around 800+ colleges across India. Check GPAT 2021 Results
NTA is soon going to release GPAT 2021 Merit list in PDF format, based on candidates' results. Moreover, GPAT 2021 toppers list is now available and Gaurav Gupta from DIPSR has topped the list. GPAT 2021 has successfully been conducted on February 27, 2021. Around 45,000 candidates appeared for the exam to get admission into the premier institutes for Post Graduate Pharmacy Programs. GPAT 2021 Final Answer keys have been released by NTA and GPAT 2021 Scores will be prepared based on the final answer key.
Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT 2021) is a national-level exam conducted by NTA every year to grant admission in Post Graduate Pharmacy (M. Pharma) and its equivalent courses. GPAT 2021 will be conducted at various Exam Centers across India. The exam is conducted through CBT (Computer Based Test) mode.
- Questions asked in the exam are based on B.Pharma level topics and precisely from GPAT 2021 Syllabus.
- The paper is 3-hour long online test and had 125 multiple choice questions of total 500 marks.
- Each correct answer fetches students 1 mark while incorrect answer costs them -1 mark. The paper is set in English only. Check GPAT 2021 Exam Pattern
- GPAT 2021 Admit card was released on Feb 14, 2020. Download GPAT 2021 Admit card
- Candidates must have an undergraduate degree in Pharmacy. Check GPAT 2021 Eligibility
- GPAT 2021 Registration has already been closed on Jan 30, 2021.
Highlights of GPAT 2021
|Exam Name||Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test|
|Exam Conducting Authority||NTA (National Testing Agency)|
|Cycle of Examination||Annually|
|Mode of Application||Online only|
|Date of Exam||February 27, 2021|
|Mode of Exam||Computer-Based i.e. Online|
|Courses Offered||M.Pharma/ Integrated PhD|
|Release of GPAT 2021 Application Form||December 23, 2020|
|Last day for GPAT 2021 Registration||January 30, 2021|
|Last Date to pay GPAT 2021 Application Fee||January 31, 2021|
|GPAT 2021 Form Correction||Feb 2 and 3, 2021|
|Availability of GPAT 2021 Admit Card||February 14, 2021|
|GPAT 2021 Exam Date||February 27, 2021|
|Announcement of GPAT 2021 Result||March 19, 2021|
GPAT 2021 Result
GPAT Result Date: March 19, 2021
GPAT Result will be released in March 2021. GPAT Score is accepted by around 800 participating pharmacy institutes. GPAT is accepted by all AICTE approved institutions, universities and colleges.
- Candidates must apply separately to the desired GPAT 2021 participating institutes with the scores of the examination.
- Then, each participating institute will release their respective cut-off GPAT Score which candidates should meet to get qualified for admission to that particular institute.
- Candidates are advised to see the details of the admission process of each participating institute of GPAT 2021 on their respective websites.
The steps for downloading GPAT 2021 scorecard is as follows:
- Visit the official website.
- Login by using your user ID and password.
- Click on the link that says “GPAT 2021 scorecard”. You will be redirected to a page where you can download your scorecard.
- Enter your roll number.
- Your GPAT 2021 scorecard will appear on your computer screen. Download the scorecard and take a printout of it as it will be required during counseling.
Know more about GPAT 2021 Result
GPAT Cutoff 2021 (Expected)
The cutoff marks are the minimum marks that candidates have to obtain for qualifying in the entrance examination. It will be set by NTA depending on the number of candidates who have appeared in the examination and the difficulty level of the examination. Candidates can check the cut-off marks to understand if they have qualified in the examination. The expected GPAT 2021 cut off marks for various category is given table below.
Scholarship/ Financial Assistance Through GPAT 2021
GPAT qualified candidates can also avail scholarship through NTAor CSIR for pursuing further studies and research in the field of pharmacy. GPAT qualified candidates can subsequently register for NIPER JEE to pursue M.Pharma in NIPER, the nation’s premier Pharmacy Institute.
- The financial assistance through NTA can be availed through the institute from where the institute is pursuing M.Pharma. The scholarship is tenable for the period of pursuing the postgraduate program. CSIR’s financial assistance (fellowship) on the other hand is available for pursuing integrated 5-year M.Pharma-PhD from AcSIR or any other laboratory of CSIR.
- These scholarships are also available for GATE qualified candidates for pursuing M.E/M.Tech/Ph.D. The fellowship amount through CSIR is INR 25000. The fellowship is however not available for candidates who have qualified SRF (Senior Research Fellowship).
- Scores obtained in GPAT are used by all the institutions, departments and colleges approved by AICTE to provide admission to M.Pharma programs. GPAT 2021 Scores will be valid for three years from the date of announcement of the result for admission in PG program and for the purpose of applying for scholarship in M. Pharma course.
Even after completing M.Pharma degree, if someone is interested in getting registered for Ph.D. degree and availing National Doctoral Scholarship, the same score will be applicable. Candidates qualified in GPAT 2021 can apply for scholarship.
GPAT 2021 Counselling
Candidates will be called for GPAT 2021 Counselling on the basis of their merit list. GPAT 2021 Merit List will specify the roll number of candidates, category, rank, total score, and qualified/non-qualified status. Counselling of candidates will be conducted individually by the various NTA approved institutions. Allotment of seats will be on the basis of scores that candidates have obtained in the entrance examination. Check GPAT Counselling Process
All the documents mentioned below should be carried at the time of counselling:
- Mark sheet and certificate of the qualifying examination
- Category certificate (if applicable)
- Migration certificate
- Transfer certificate
- GPAT 2021 admit card
- GPAT 2021 scorecard
- Passport size photographs
Candidates need to follow the admission procedure of institutions that will be allotted to them on the basis of their GPAT 2021 scores. The notification of admission will be published on the official website. NTA will then send GPAT 2021 Merit List to the respective state governments for allotting seats to qualified candidates. The participating institutions/colleges of GPAT will then offer admission to candidates on the basis of their GPAT scores.
GPAT 2021 Admit Card
GPAT Admit Card: February 14, 2021, Onwards
Candidates who have registered successfully can download GPAT 2021 Admit Card from NTA’s website. The document carries all the details related to the candidate and examination. Steps to download the same are as follows:
Step 1: Visit the official website for GPAT, gpat.nta.nic.in.
Step 2: Log in with your application number and password.
Step 3: Select GPAT 2021 admit card from the menu.
Step 4: Enter your application number and click the “Submit” button.
Step 5: GPAT 2021 Hall Ticket will appear on your computer screen. Check and download the document.
Without admit card, candidates will not be allowed to give the entrance examination. Candidates must check if all the details mentioned on their GPAT 2021 admit card are accurate. Candidates must immediately contact the conducting authority if there is any discrepancy in the admit card. The details that will be mentioned on your GPAT 2021 admit card is as follows:
- Name of candidate
- Roll Number
- Date of birth
- Name of exam center
- Address of exam center
- Date and time of examination
- Instructions for exam
Candidates are advised to read the instructions for an exam that will be printed on the back of their admit card. Candidates must carry their admit card to the exam center on the day of examination along with an identity proof, such as Voter ID Card, PAN Card, Aadhaar Card, etc.
GPAT 2021 Exam Center
- The exam center for GPAT 2021 will be clearly mentioned on the admit card of candidates.
- There are approximately 90 GPAT exam centers spread all over India.
- Candidates need to report to the exam center at least 30 minutes before the exam starts.
- Candidates are required to choose a maximum of four centers as per their preference while filling the application form.
- The conducting authority will not change the exam center once it is allotted to candidates.
GPAT Exam Pattern
GPAT 2021 is a computer-based test (CBT). Candidates appearing in GPAT 2021 must know the exam pattern so that they can prepare accordingly. You can find the detailed exam pattern of GPAT in the table below:
|Mode of examination||Online (Computer-based test)|
|Duration of examination||3 hours|
|Type of questions||Multiple-choice questions|
|No. of Questions||125|
|Language of Question Paper||English|
|Marking Scheme||4 marks will be awarded for each right answer|
|Negative Marking||1 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer|
GPAT Syllabus 2021
There are four main sections of GPAT 2021 Syllabus. The subjects and topics that are there in GPAT 2021 syllabus are as follows:
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry
Candidates can solve the previous year question papers to score well in GPAT 2021 examination. Candidates are advised to collect the best books and study materials so that they can prepare well for the examination.
Top GPAT Coaching Centers
GPAT Coaching has gained significant popularity in recent years. The syllabus for GPAT is based on the undergraduate curriculum prescribed by the Pharmacy Council of India. Most aspirants opt for coaching to gain expert guidance and specialized study material. Coaching institutes usually offer exclusive coaching for GPAT or more generalized coaching for other pharmacy exams as well like NIPER JEE.
Candidates can find the list of top GPAT Coaching Centers in the country below:
|Name of Institute||Location||Rating||Batches|
|RAHE (Ratiram Academy of Higher Education)||Laxmi Nagar, New Delhi||★★★★★||GPAT||Batch1||Batch 2|
|Weekend batch (8 hours study)||1 year||9 months|
|Weekend batch (8 hours study)||6 months||4 months|
|Distance learning||1 year||1 year|
|Online test series||1 year||1 year|
|Pharma Sapience||Kalkaji, Delhi||★★★★★||Contact: email@example.com|
|Score Tutorials||New Delhi||★★★★||Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Elite Academy||Andheri West, Mumbai||★★★★1/2||Contact: email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org|
|The GATE Academy||Thane, Mumbai||★★★★1/4||Contact: email@example.com|
|Pharma Glimps||Sector 38C, Chandigarh||★★★★1/2||Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|RAHE (Ratiram Institute of Higher Education)||Jadavpur, Kolkata||★★★★★||Contact: email@example.com|
|Score Tutorials||Kolkata||★★★★||Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org|
GPAT 2021 Eligibility
Aspirants must thoroughly go through the eligibility standards before applying for the examination. Major pointers are listed below:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy of a minimum of 4 years duration after 10+2.
- Candidate must be a citizen of India.
- There is no age restriction for appearing in GPAT.
- Candidates who have passed or will be appearing in the lateral entry B.Pharma program can also apply online.
- Students in the final year of B.Pharma are also eligible for applying in the examination.
If candidates satisfy all GPAT Eligibility conditions, they should proceed to fill the application form.
GPAT Application Form 2021
GPAT Application Dates: December 23, 2020 – January 30, 2021
Candidates can Fill GPAT 2021 Application form via online mode only. Applications sent via post or email will not be accepted under any circumstances.
Major steps involved in GPAT Registration:
Step 1: Self Registration i.e. register for Online Application Form and note down system generated Application Number.
- Enter all the required details
- Set Password
- Choose a security question and enter an answer
Step 2: Fill and Complete GPAT Application Form 2021
- Login with the system generated User ID and Password.
- Enter your Personal, Academic and other details.
Step 3: Upload Scanned Images of Candidate Photograph and Candidate Signature.
- Scan your Photo and Signature as per the defined standards. Check Now
- Failing to do the same will result in cancellation of candidature.
Step 4: Pay Examination Fee by SBI MOPS (Net Banking/Debit/Credit Card/eChallan)
- The fee varies as per candidate’s category.
- For General/ OBC- NCL – Male: INR 2000 | Female: INR 1000
- For SC/ ST/ PwD – Male: INR 1000 | Female: INR 1000
- For Transgender – INR 1000
Check detailed GPAT 2021 Registration
Frequently Asked Questions
Ques. When will GPAT 2021 Results be released?
Ans. GPAT 2021 Results are expected to be released by March 15, 2021. Candidates will be able to download GPAT Scorecards from the official website of GPAT.
Ques. How to check the answer key for GPAT 2021?
Ans. You can check the answer key for the examination by login to the official website of GPAT NTA at https://gpat.nta.nic.in/ using the credential received at the time of the registration process.
Ques. Can I receive the scorecard of GPAT 2021 through offline mode?
Ans. No, you will not receive the scorecard or GPAT 2021 Result through any offline mode. You have to download it via online mode and from the official website of GPAT
Ques. What are the duration and the time of GPAT 2021?
Ans. The duration of this aptitude test is 3 hours and the time will be from 2.30 PM to 5.30 PM. And there is only one shift.
Ques. What is the maximum age limit to apply for GPAT 2021?
Ans. There is not any age limitation to appear in GPAT 2021. You can sit for the examination at any age.
Ques. How many candidates have been registered for the examination in the year 2021?
Ans. There are 50,975 candidates who have been registered for the entrance examination in 2021.
Ques. Do I need to carry any category certificate on the day of the entrance examination in 2021?
Ans. Yes, you need to bring the admit card along with a valid photo ID proof and a category certificate, if possible, on the day of the examination.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College.