Allana College of Pharmacy was established by M.C.E. Society from a donation given by Late Mr. Abdul Razzak Allana and Late Mr. Hussain Allana in 1996 in order to promote excellent standards of education to economically, educationally and socially weaker section of society.
- Institute is affiliated to Pune University and approved by AICTE, Pharmacy Council of India and Govt. of Maharastra
- Admissions are based on MHCET in degree courses
Placements: Below are the year wise placement details of college:
No. of Students
- Research works
- Cultural Activities
Library: College library has good collection of books. It has 8000 titles and 13000 volumes. It also subscribes to 5 international journals namely:
- Drug Development and Industrial Pharmacy
- Journal of Microencapsulation
- Cosmetics and Toiletries
- European Journal of Pharmaceutics and Biopharmaceutics
Seminar room: A well equipped with latest technology seminar hall with seating capacity of 60 students.
Achievements in Competitions:
- General Championship Trophies at the Maharashtra State Level Cultural and Literal meet " Pharma Utsav 1998 & Pharma Utsav 2005" held at Government College of Pharmacy, Karad.
- Best poster award in International Conference on Drug delivery 2010, P.S.G. College of Pharmacy Coimbatore
- Runner up trophy in Maharashtra State Level 'Zing 2006" cricket competition held at Y. B. Chawan College of Pharmacy, Aurangabad in Dec. 2006
- Cast Scholarship
- EBC Scholarship
- State Govt. Minority Scholarship
- Merit Cum Means Based Scholarship.