ISF College of Pharmacy was established in the year 1992. It is located in Moga, Punjab. The college is affiliated with Maharaja Ranjit Singh State Technical University, Bathinda.
ISF College of Pharmacy offers a wide range of programs in Pharmacy: Diploma in Pharmacy, Bachelor of Pharmacy (Regular and Lateral), Pharm.D (Regular and Post Baccalaureate), Master of Pharmacy in 6 specializations and Ph.D. program respectively.
- Candidate should have passed the 10+2 or equivalent exam from a recognized board with minimum 50% marks in aggregate with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/Biology to be eligible to apply for B.Pharm, Pharm.D, and D.Pharm courses.
- For B.Pharm (Lateral), the candidate must pass D.Pharm degree from a recognized university.
- For Pharm.D (Baccalaureate) and M.Pharm, candidate must pass B.Pharm degree with minimum 55% marks from a recognized university.
- Candidates who have appeared and qualified GPAT will be given preference for M.Pharm admission.
- The minimum eligibility for admission in the Ph.D. program is M.Pharm degree with minimum 60% marks from a recognized university.
- Admission to Ph.D. is done on the basis of entrance examination and personal interview conducted by the university.
- Admission to all the courses is done on the basis of marks secured in last qualifying examination.
Read More: ISF College of Pharmacy Fees Structure
Highlight Table of ISF College of Pharmacy
|Name of the Institute||ISF College of Pharmacy, Moga|
|Affiliated to||Maharaja Ranjit Singh State Technical University, Bathinda|
|Basic Admission Criteria||Merit and Entrance Exam Based|