Joginpally B.R Pharmacy College,Telangana, is a centre of excellence in Technical and Pharmacy Education. Its mission includes educating men and women as competent and highly motivated individuals with high moral and ethical values. It prepares the youth into entrepreneurs who indulge in creating job opportunities for social awareness. The college lives up to its code of conduct which includes the phrases- “educational in content, scientific spirit, technical and disposition and philanthropic...”.
Facts and Figures of Joginpally B.R Pharmacy College, Telangana
Chairperson of College
Sri. J Bhaskar Rao
AICTE, New Delhi
Total Faculty Members
162 rooms for boys and 92 for girls
Why to Join Joginpally B.R Pharmacy College, Telangana?
- Research and Development: In the field of research and academia the students have participated in various symposiums and presented papers. The students presented papers at Chemfusion a national level symposium organised by JNTU, Anathapur and several faculty members applied for Ph.D programmes in JNTUH.
- Techfest: It is a symposium that calls for Paper and Poster Presentations. It encourages students to widen their horizons. A large number of national Pharmacy colleges send in papers for further competition.
- Infrastructure: The campus boasts a wide variety of labs ranging from Pharmaceuticals, Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Anatomy Physiology, Health Education, etc. It is also in the process of establishing a Central Analytical and Machine lab.
- Sports Championships: It is an essential component of the curriculum at Joginpally B.R Pharmacy College. The annual sports meet sees more than 500 sportspersons meeting to celebrate sports. A large number of competitions are held from Cricket, Volleyball, Throw ball, Table Tennis, Chess, etc.
- Comfortable Hostel Facilities: The college provides spacious, hygienic and secure hostel facilities for its students. The hostel facilities are available for both girls and boys. It provides facilities like iron cot, mattress, almirah, table, chair, mineral water, internet, library, free medical check-ups and diagnostic checks, etc.