In the year 1981, Poona College of Pharmacy was founded and is located in Pune, Maharashtra. The College is affiliated to Bharati Vidyapeeth University, Pune.
Poona College of Pharmacy offers B.Pharm, Pharma.D, M.Pharm and Ph.D. programs to the aspirants. B.Pharm course is of 4 years duration, Pharma.D. is of 5 years duration and M.Pharm is of 2 years duration with 7 specializations. The college runs the Ph.D. program in 7 specializations same as M.Pharm.
- Candidates are required to reach out the website of the Bharati Vidyapeeth University to fill in the application form for the respective course. The application form will be filled online separately for each course and payment of fee could be done in both online and offline modes.
- Those students who have passed 10+2/ HSC with minimum 50% marks (45% for SC/ ST/ OBC candidates) from a recognized Board are eligible to get admission in B.Pharm program.
- For the M.Pharm program, students must hold B.Pharm Degree with minimum 60% aggregate marks with valid GATE score to get admission.
- Selection of the candidates for B.Pharm course is done on the basis of candidate’s performance in BVPCET conducted by the University.
- Admission to the M.Pharm program is given based on candidate GATE score or score obtained in CET.
Admission Highlights Table
|Name of the Institute||Poona College of Pharmacy, Pune|
|Basic Admission Criteria||Entrance Based|
|Last Date to Apply||To be announced|
|Name of the entrance||Common Entrance Test|