RVS College of Pharmaceutical Science Quick Updates
RVS college of Pharmaceutical Sciences was started in the year 1993 to impart quality education to the leaders of tomorrow.
- Institute’s mission is to equip the budding pharmacists with advanced concepts and skills to function effectively as a versatile Pharmacist to promote, restore and maintain health and wellness of individuals and communities in a variety of health care
- It is affiliated by Tamil Nadu Dr. MGR Medical University
- It is ISO 9001:2008 certified
- Also approved by AICTE and PCI
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- Pharmaceutical Analysis
Extra Curricular Activities:
- Research Work
- Cultural Activities
Library: College library has good collection of books required for B. Pharmacy and M. Pharmacy courses. Currently library ha
- No. of Titles of books- 1144
- No. of volumes of books-2085
- No. of Journals- 32
Hostels: College has separate hostel or boys and girls. Both hostels have 3 storied buildings with modern amenities available in it.
- Phazara 08- It was cultural and sports meet of the college.
- GPAT Scholarship of Rs. 8000/- per month granted by AICTE
- MAMO Scholarship for Minority Students
- MBC, OBC, SC/ST & SSC Scholarships
- First Graduate Scholarship
- Scholarship for Physical Challenged Candidate.