Table of Contents
UPSEE MBA 2020 Registration (Reopened), Exam Date , Admit Card, Pattern and Syllabus
AKTU has extended the exam date of UPSEE MBA 2020 again due to the spread of Corona Virus Infection. Now it will be conducted on September 20, 2020, as announced by the authorities. Earlier the exam was scheduled to be held on August 2, 2020, but was postponed due to COVID-19 Pandemic. UPSEE MBA 2020 Application Form and Application form correction window was also extended by AKTU. The last date to fill the application form of UPSEE MBA 2020 was August 05, 2020.
- As per UPSEE MBA 2020 Eligibility, any graduate with 50% marks is eligible to apply for UPSEE MBA 2020.
- The application fees are INR 1300 for General, OBC, and EWS categories and INR 650 for SC, ST, PwD and Female candidates.
- As per UPSEE MBA 2020 Exam Pattern, it will be a 2-hour long offline test having 100 multiple choice questions of 4 marks each.
- There is no negative marking in the exam. The paper will be set in Hindi and English languages.
- UPSEE MBA 2020 Syllabus will consist of English Language, Numerical Aptitude, Thinking and Decision Making and General Awareness sections.
According to the information bulletin of UPSEE MBA 2020, there has been an addition of new exam centers, Varanasi and Jaunpur. Also, Gonda as an exam center has been removed from UPSEE MBA exam centers. UPSEE MBA is a state-level examination conducted by Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University for admission to post-graduate management courses offered by about 350 institutes in Uttar Pradesh.
Official Notice of Revised UPSEE MBA 2020 Exam Dates
Highlights of UPSEE MBA 2020
|Exam Name||UPSEE MBA (Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination MBA)|
|Conducting Body||Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University, UP (APJAKTU)|
|Exam Type||State Level|
|Exam Date||September 20, 2020 (Postponed)|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Duration||120 minutes (2 hrs)|
UPSEE MBA 2020 Exam Dates
UPSEE MBA 2020 Exam Dates
All the candidates who wish to get admission in institutes associated with UPSEE MBA must go through the exam datesprovided in the table below:
|UPSEE MBA 2020 Registration began on|
|Last Day to fill UPSEE MBA 2020 Application Form|
|UPSEE 2020 Form Correction Window||March 18, 2020 – June 3, 2020|
|Issue of UPSEE MBA 2020 Admit Card||To be announced|
|UPSEE MBA 2020 Exam Date||September 20, 2020 (Postponed)|
|Declaration of UPSEE MBA 2020 Result||To be announced|
UPSEE MBA 2020 Registration
UPSEE MBA 2020 Registration
UPSEE MBA 2020 Registration is a three-step process namely Application Form Filling, Uploading Documents, and Fee Payment. The registration window was opened from January 27 – May 31, 2020.
Step 1: UPSEE MBA 2020 Application Form
- Visit theofficial website.
- Click on the ‘Apply’ button.
- Fill the personal, academic, and contact details.
- Choose a preferred Exam Center
- Create a password and security question.
- An Application Number and Password is generated and must be noted for future access.
- Verify the details and click on Final Submit.
Step 2: Uploading Documents
The following documents are to be uploaded as per the parameters specified in the table below:
|Recent Colored Photograph||Format- JPEG Format|
|File Size- 10 kb – 200 Kb|
|Dimensions- 3.5 cm x 4.5 cm|
|Signature||Format- JPEG Format|
|File Size- 3 kb – 30 Kb|
|Dimensions- 3.5 cm x 1.5 cm|
Step 3: Fee Payment
- Click on Mode of Payment among Credit Card/Debit Card/ Net Banking.
- If you choose Credit Card, enter the card number and PIN.
- If you choose Debit Card, enter the Card Number and CVV number mentioned on the card.
- If you choose Net Banking, enter the Account Number and One Time Password (OTP)
- Click on Pay Now after entering the required information.
- Take a print out of the final Application Form.
UPSEE MBA Application Fee 2020
UPSEE MBA 2020 Application Fee can only be paid online through Credit Card/Debit Card/Net banking.
|General Category (Male or Transgender candidates)||INR 1300|
|SC/ST Category/Female/PwD candidates||INR 650|
UPSEE MBA 2020 Application Form Correction
- In case of mistakes, partial corrections can be made in the form.
- No corrections can be made in basic details like Name, DOB and contact details.
- To make changes in the application form, click on ‘Application Edit’.
- Post-editing and verifying, click on Final Submit.
Read MoreUPSEE MBA 2020 Registration
Highlights of UPSEE MBA Registration 2019
UPSEE MBA 2020 Eligibility
UPSEE MBA 2020 Eligibility
UPSEE MBA 2020 has the following eligibility criteria for candidates to fulfill to appear for the exam:
- Candidate must hold3 years Bachelor's degree from a recognized/A.I.U University or equivalent qualification with a minimum 50% aggregate.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST category get a relaxation of 5% in the aggregate marks.
- Candidates must have studied and cleared the Mathematics subject in Class 12 or Graduation level.
- Candidates who have qualified CMAT/CAT/MAT are eligible to apply.
- There is no age limit to apply for UPSEE MBA.
- NRI and foreign candidates are eligible to apply for this program if they fulfill the criteria mentioned above.
UPSEE MBA 2020 Exam Pattern
UPSEE MBA 2020 Exam Pattern
- UPSEE MBA 2020 will be conducted on September 20, 2020.
- It will be conducted as a Pen-paper test. The medium of the exam is English and Hindi.
- Four sections namely, English Language Section, Numerical Aptitude, Thinking and Decision Making and General Awareness will have 100 questions.
- Each question carries 4 marks.
- There is no negative marking.
Read Complete UPSEE MBA 2020 Exam Pattern
UPSEE MBA 2020 Admit Card
UPSEE MBA 2020 Admit Card
Candidates can download UPSEE MBA Admit Card 2020 from the official website in the first week of September 2020. A hard copy must be carried to the allotted UPSEE MBA 2020 Exam Center. The steps to download the admit card are as follows:
- Visit the official website upsee.nic.in.
- Enter Application Number and Password.
- Download and Print UPSEE MBA Admit Card 2020.
In case a candidate has any issues regarding details on the admit card, the following documents are to be submitted at the regional nodal center:
- Two passport size photographs of the candidate.
- INR 25 for re-issuance of UPSEE MBA Admit Card 2020.
- Application number of the candidate.
- Copy of the Application Form.
UPSEE MBA 2020 Reservations
Candidates have to mention the reserved category while filling UPSEE MBA 2020 Application Form. The various reserved categories are mentioned below:
|Category 1||UPGE||Candidates passing qualifying examination from the institution located in UP|
|Category 2||UPSC/UPST/UPBC||SC/ST/OBC candidates passing qualifying examination from the institution located in UP and domiciled in UP|
|Category 3||UPGD||General/Open category candidate clearing qualifying examination from institute outside UP and his/her parents have a domicile of UP|
|Category 4||GDSC/GDST/GDBC||SC/ST/OBC candidates clearing the qualifying examination from any institute located outside UP and their parents have a domicile of UP.|
|Category 5||Others||Candidates clearing the qualifying examination from the institution in UP but their parents are not domiciled in UP|
Vertical Reservation (Category):
|Category||Percentage of Reservation|
|Scheduled Caste from U.P.||21%|
|Scheduled Tribe from U.P||02%|
|Other Backward Classes from U.P.||27%|
Horizontal Reservation (Sub-category available in each category):
|Sub-Category||Maximum % of Total Seats|
|Dependents of Freedom Fighters from UP.||02%|
|Sons / Daughters of defense personnel of UP. either retired (superannuated) or killed / disabled in action or defense personnel posted in U.P./defense personnel domicile of U.P. & posted outside U.P.||05%|
|Physically Handicapped / Disabled from U.P.||03%|
|Female from U.P.||20%|
Reservation for NRI Candidates
15% of the total seat intake in the management quota of various states is reserved for NRI candidates. The preference order for seat allocation is mentioned below:
- The first preference is given to candidates who have qualified CMAT/CAT/MAT.
- The second preference is given to UPSEE MBA 2020 qualifiers.
- The third preference is given to candidates who satisfy the eligibility criteria for UPSEE MBA 2020.
UPSEE MBA 2020 Exam Centers
As per the information bulletin, there has been an addition of new exam centers i.e. Varanasi and Jaunpur. Whereas, Gonda as an exam center has been removed from the list. UPSEE MBA 2020 Exam Centers are located both in UP and Outside UP. The table below gives the details of various UPSEE MBA 2020 Exam Centers:
|UPSEE MBA 2020 Exam Centers|
|Aligarh||Gautam Buddha Nagar (Noida / Greater Noida)||Meerut|
UPSEE MBA Answer Keys 2020
UPSEE MBA Answer keys are released by the exam conducting authority i.e. AKTU in online mode. Candidates will be able to download UPSEE MBA Answer Keys 2020 from the official website of AKTU. In case, an aspirant finds any error in the answer key, they can challenge the answer key in the fourth week of September 2020. The final answer key will be released any time after the exam ends. With the help of UPSEE MBA Answer key, students can estimate their score they might secure in the entrance examination.
UPSEE MBA 2020 Result
UPSEE MBA 2020 Result
UPSEE MBA 2020 Result will be declared on the official website in the month of October (tentative). It can be accessed by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Visit the official website of UPSEE
Step 2: Click on the link for UPSEE MBA 2020 Result
Step 3: Enter roll number and Date of birth
Step 4: The result will be displayed on the screen
Step 5: Download the result for the counseling process
Tie Breaker Methodology
In case there is a tie between/among two or more candidates, the following set of guidelines will be followed to break the tie.
- Candidate with lesser number of incorrect answers will be given preference.
- In case the tie remains, age is considered, i.e. older candidates will be given preference.
UPEE MBA 2020 Cut off
UPSEE MBA Cut off determines the minimum marks required by the candidates to be eligible for admission in UPSEE MBA Participating Institutes. The Cut off list is prepared on the basis of various factors such as the number of candidates appeared for the exam, the difficulty level of the questions, Availability of seats in respective colleges, Previous years’ cut off trends, Number of qualified candidates, etc. The conducting authority will publish the opening and closing rank soon after the declaration of result.
Candidates who will meet the minimum cut off will be called for admission through UPSEE MBA Counselling 2020. The expected cut off of UPSEE MBA 2020 is tabulated below:
UPSEE MBA 2020 Qualifying Cut off
|Category||Minimum Marks||Cut off Percentage|
UPSEE MBA 2020 Counselling
Candidates who obtain marks equivalent to the marks equal to or more than UPSEE MBA 2020 Cut off will qualify for the counseling round. Eligible candidates have to register themselves on the official website. UPSEE MBA 2020 Counselling will begin after the declaration of result. The steps involved in the counseling are mentioned below.
Step 1: Registration:
- Candidates must register on the official website.
- Fill in the information asked like the choice of the institute, marks scored, etc.
Step 2: Document Verification
- Candidates are required to carry all the required documents to their allotted centers for verification.
- Any discrepancy during this step can lead to cancellation of candidature.
Step 3: Seat Allotment
- Seats are allotted on the basis of merit and their choice of the institution.
- The seat allotment result for each round will be announced separately.
Step 4: Seat Confirmation- Candidates have to confirm the seat allocation by paying a fee of INR 20,000 for General/ Open category candidates and INR 12,000 for SC/ST candidates.
Documents Required for UPSEE MBA Counselling 2020
The following documents are required during the verification process of UPSEE MBA 2020 Counselling:
- Admit Card of UPSEE MBA 2020
- Mark sheet of class X and XII
- Character certificate, as issued by the institute last attended
- Certificate of Medical Fitness issued by a competent authority
- Domicile certificate (if applicable)
- Category certificate for candidates belonging to OBC/SC/ST category
- Subcategory certificate (for candidates belonging to Freedom fighters/Armed forces/Physically handicapped category)
- Income certificate (applicable only for economically weaker only)
- GDDA category certificate (if applicable)
- Rural Weightage certificate (if applicable)
UPSEE MBA 2020 Courses & Colleges
|Name of Branch|
|Business Economics||Finance and Control|
|Tourism Management||International Business (IB)|
|Financial Management (FM)||Agri. Business|
|Human Research & Development||MBA (integrated)|
Colleges Accepting Scores of UPSEE MBA
|University/Institute Name||Courses Offered|
|C.S.J.M Kanpur University, Kanpur||MBA MBA- Finance & Control (M3) MBA-Business Economics (M2) MBA Tourism Management (M4)|
|Dr. R.M.L. Avadh University, Faizabad||MBA|
|M.G. Kashi Vidyapith University, Varanasi||MBA|
|V.B.S. Purvanchal University, Jaunpur||MBA (M1) MBA Agri. Business (M17) MBA E-Commerce (M21) MBA Business Economics (M2) MBA Finance & Control (M3) MBA Human Research &Development (M22)|
|M.J.P. Rohilkhand University, Bareilly||MBA (General) (M1) MBA (Marketing) (M20)|
|D.D.U. Gorakhpur University, Gorakhpur||MBA|
|Institute of Business Studies, Ch. Charan Singh University, Meerut||MBA|
|Sir Chhotu Ram Institute of Engineering &Technology, Ch. Charan Singh Campus, Meerut||MBA (M1) MBA-IB (M5)|
|Dr. B.R. Ambedkar University, Agra||MBA|
|Bundelkhand University, Jhansi||MBA MBA (International Business)(M5) MBA (Finance Management)(M6) MBA (Tourism Management)(M4)|
|Uttar Pradesh Viklang Uddhar Dr. Shakuntala Misra Vishwavidyalaya, Lucknow||MBA|
|Khwaja Moinuddin Chishti Urdu, Arabi-Farsi University, Lucknow.||MBA|
Frequently Asked Questions
UPSEE MBA 2020 FAQs
Ques.When does the registration begins for UPSEE MBA 2020 and the exam date for it?
Ans. Online Registration for UPSEE MBA will begin from January 27, 2020. The exam will be held on May 10, 2020.
Ques.What are the precautions that one should keep in mind while filling the online form for UPSEE MBA 2020?
Ans. It is advised that a candidate must go through the Information Brochure and once filled, candidate, must make the note of the APPLICATION NUMBER and PASSWORD and a print out of the confirmation page.
Ques. Is there any other method to fill the Application Form for UPSEE MBA other than online and what is the Registration fee?
Ans. No, there is no other way to register for the exam other than filling the online application form. The Registration fee for General category candidates is INR 1300 and for SC/ST/female/PwD candidates INR 650.
Ques. From where can candidates obtain the Admit Card for UPSEE MBA 2020?
Ans. Admit Card will be available online on the official website of UPSEE MBA after April 27, 2020. Candidates can download it through the option which says DOWNLOAD ADMIT CARD on the official website – upsee.nic.in
Ques. What if a candidate forgets his/her Application Number or Password?
Ans. In case the candidate forgets his/her application number or password, they should click on Forgot Application Number or Forgot Password respectively to revive it.
Ques. What are the Academic Qualifications required attempting UPSEE MBA 2020?
Ans. Candidate must have a bachelor’s degree with minimum 50% aggregate percentage. There are no Nationality or Age Limit criteria.
Ques. What is the procedure to pay the entrance exam fee?
Ans. Candidates can pay the requisite fee through Bank Challan (SBI Collect) or via Net Banking using your credit card or debit card.
Ques. What are the reservations made for different classes in UPSEE MBA 2020?
Ans. The reservation criteria is as follows- Scheduled Caste from U.P. 21% Scheduled Tribe from U.P 02% Other Backward Classes from U.P. 27%
Ques. What is the Application Fee for UPSEE MBA 2020?
Ans. Application fee for General Category candidates is INR 1300 and for the reserved category candidates, which include SC/ST Category, Female, and PWD candidates fee remains INR 650.
Ques. What Information does the Admit Card contain?
Ans. The UPSEE MBA 2020 contains the following information- Name of the candidate, Father’s name of candidates, Gender, Category, Address of candidate, Roll number of candidate, Photograph, Signature of candidate, Registration number, Date of examination, Name of the exam centre, Exam timing, Guidelines for the exam
Ques. What can be done if the information provided on the Admit Card is wrong?
Ans. Candidates are required to immediately contact the superintendent of Exam center and convey the problem. The corrected Admit Card can be downloaded from the website again following the same procedure.
Ques. What are the ID proof that a candidate should carry on the day of the exam?
Ans. A candidate must have one of the following ID proofs with them- Passport, Voter Id, Driving License, Aadhar Card, PAN Card, School/Institute Identity Card, Credit Card with photograph
Ques. What are the Exam Centers allocated for UPSEE MBA 2020?
Ans. Various Exam Centers allotted for UPSEE MBA 2020 exam are as follows Dehradun, Delhi, Patna, Ranchi, Jaipur, Kolkata, Mumbai, Bhopal, Utter Pradesh
Ques. How many sections are there in UPSEE MBA 2020?
Ans. The Question paper is divided into 4 sections that include English Language Section, Numerical Aptitude, Thinking and Decision Making and General Awareness.
Ques. What are the number of questions in UPSEE MBA 2020?
Ans. There are 100 questions in UPSEE MBA and each correct answer is awarded with 4 marks. There is no negative marking for wrong answers or unattempted answers.
Ques. How can a candidate obtain the results for UPSEE MBA 2020?
Ans. Candidates first need to log onto the official website of UPSEE and then click the link for UPSEEMBA 2020 Result. Once the results portal opens, fill on your Roll Number and Date of Birth to obtain the results.
Ques. When is the Answer Key for UPSEE MBA released?
Ans. The exam conducting authorities do not release any answer key. Although the candidates can get the answer key from their respective coaching centers for reference.
Ques. What process does UPSEE MBA Counselling 2020 Procedure follow?
Ans. The counselling process is divided into 4 stages namely- Registration, Document Verification, Seat Allotment, Seat Confirmation
Ques. What Documents does a candidate need to carry during the counseling process for UPSEE MBA 2020?
Ans. Candidates need to carry the following documents- Admit Card of UPSEE MBA 2020, Mark sheet of class X and XII, Character certificate, as issued by the institute last attended, Certificate of Medical Fitness issued by a competent authority, Domicile certificate (if applicable), Category certificate for candidates belonging to OBC/SC/ST category, Subcategory certificate (for candidates belonging to Freedom fighters/Armed forces/Physically Handicapped category), Income certificate (applicable only for economically weaker only), GDDA category certificate (if applicable), Rural Weightage certificate (if applicable)
Ques. What are the tie-breaking rules if the candidates score equal marks?
Ans. Candidates who have scored a lesser number of incorrect answers will be given preference and if the tie still exists, the candidate who is older will be given preference.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College