UPSEE MBA 2019 Registration, Form Correction, Admit Card
UPSEE MBA is a state-level examination for admission to post-graduate management programmes, offered by about 350 institutes in Uttar Pradesh. It is conducted by Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University (APJAKTU). This year, UPSEE MBA 2019 is scheduled for May 6 as a computer-based test.
The official schedule for the examination will be released shortly at the official portal. Registration for UPSEE MBA is expected to conclude on March 30. Nearly 1.7 lakh candidates registered for the examination, out of which 11,543 apply for post-graduate courses. Successfully registered candidates can download their hall ticket from April 20 onwards, from the official website.
|UPSEE MBA Eligibility||UPSEE MBA 2019 Exam Pattern||UPSEE MBA Admit Card 2019|
UPSEE MBA Exam consists of 100 objective questions that are to be attempted in 120 minutes. The exam evaluates a candidate aptitude in language, quantitative, reasoning, and General Awareness. The result will be declared in the first week of June 2019 at the official website.
Highlights of UPSEE MBA 2019
|Exam Name||UPSEE MBA (Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination MBA)|
|Conducting Body||Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University, UP (APJAKTU)|
|Exam Type||State Level|
|Exam Date||May 6, 2019 (tentative)|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Exam Mode||Computer-based i.e. Online|
UPSEE MBA 2019 Exam Dates
All the candidates who wish to get admission in institutes associated with UPSEE MBA must go through the exam datesprovided in the table below:
|UPSEE 2019 Registration||January 23- March 30, 2019|
|UPSEE MBA 2019 Application Form Correction Window||till April 05, 2019|
|Release of UPSEE 2019 Admit Card||April 20, 2019|
|UPSEE 2019 Exam Date||May 06, 2019|
|Declaration of Result||First week of June 2019|
UPSEE MBA Eligibility
UPSEE MBA 2019 has the following eligibility criteria for candidates to fulfill to appear for the exam:
- Candidate must hold 3 year Bachelor degree from a recognizedy/A.I.U University or equivalent qualification with minimum 50% aggregate.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST category get a relaxation of 5% in the aggregate marks.
- Candidates must have studied and cleared Mathematics subject in Class 12 or Graduation level.
- Candidates who have qualified CMAT/CAT/MAT are eligible to apply.
- There is no age limit to apply for UPSEE MBA.
- NRI and foreign candidates are eligible to apply for this program, if they fulfill the criteria mentioned above.
Read More UPSEE MBA Eligibility
UPSEE MBA Reservations
Candidates have to mention the reserved category while filling UPSEE MBA 2019 Application Form. The various reserved categories are mentioned below:
|Category 1||UPGE||Candidates passing qualifying examination from institution located in UP|
|Category 2||UPSC/UPST/UPBC||SC/ST/OBC candidates passing qualifying examination from institution located in UP and domiciled in UP|
|Category 3||UPGD||General/Open category candidate clearing qualifying examination from institute outside UP and his/her parents have a domicile of UP|
|Category 4||GDSC/GDST/GDBC||SC/ST/OBC candidates clearing the qualifying examination from any institute located outside UP and their parents have a domicile of UP.|
|Category 5||Others||Candidates clearing the qualifying examination from institution in UP but their parents are not domiciled in UP|
Vertical Reservation (Category):
|Category||Percentage of Reservation|
|Scheduled Caste from U.P.||21%|
|Scheduled Tribe from U.P||02%|
|Other Backward Classes from U.P.||27%|
Horizontal Reservation (Sub-category available in each category):
|Sub-Category||Maximum % of Total Seats|
|Dependents of Freedom Fighters from U.P.||02%|
|Sons / Daughters of defense personnel of U.P. either retired (superannuated) or killed / disabled in action or defense personnel posted in U.P./defense personnel domicile of U.P. & posted outside U.P.||05%|
|Physically Handicapped / Disabled from U.P.||03%|
|Female from U.P.||20%|
Reservation for NRI Candidates
15% of the total seat intake in the management quota of various in states is reserved for NRI candidates. The preference order for seat allocation is mentioned below:
- First preference is given to candidates who have qualified CMAT/CAT/MAT.
- Second preference is given to UPSEE MBA 2019 qualifiers.
- Third preference is given to candidates who satisfy the eligibility criteria for UPSEE MBA 2019.
UPSEE MBA 2019 Registration
UPSEE MBA 2019 Registration is a three step process namely Application Form Filling, Uploading Documents and Fee Payment. The registration window has closed now.
Step 1: UPSEE MBA 2019 Application Form
- Visit theofficial website.
- Click on the ‘Apply’ button.
- Fill the personal, academic and contact details.
- Choose a preferred Exam Center
- Create password and security question.
- An Application Number and Password is generated and must be noted for future access.
- Verify the details and click on Final Submit.
Step 2: Uploading Documents
The following documents are to be uploaded as per the parameters specified in the table below:
|Recent Colored Photograph||Format- JPEG Format|
|File Size- 100 Kb|
|Dimensions- 3.5 cm x 4.5 cm|
|Signature||Format- JPEG Format|
|File Size- Maximum 30 Kb|
|Dimensions- 3.5 cm x 1.5 cm|
|Left hand Thumb Impression||Format- JPEG Format|
|File Size- Maximum 30 Kb|
|Dimensions- 3.5 cm x 1.5 cm|
Step 3: Fee Payment
- Click on Mode of Payment among Credit Card/Debit Card/ Net Banking.
- If you choose Credit Card, enter the Card number and PIN.
- If you choose Debit Card, enter the Card Number and CVV number mentioned on the card.
- If you choose Net Banking, enter the Account Number and One Time Password (OTP)
- Click on Pay Now after entering the required information.
- Take a print out of the final Application Form.
UPSEE MBA 2019 Application Fee
UPSEE MBA 2019 Application Fee can only be paid online through Credit Card/Debit Card/Net banking. The last date to
|General Category (Male or Transgender candidates)||INR 1300|
|SC/ST Category/Female/PwD candidates||INR 650|
UPSEE MBA 2019 Application Form Correction
- In case of mistakes, partial corrections can be made in the form till April 5, 2019.
- No corrections can be made in basic details like Name, DOB and contact details.
- To make changes in the application form, click on ‘Application Edit’.
- Post editing and verifying, click on Final Submit.
Read MoreUPSEE MBA 2019 Registration
Highlights of UPSEE MBA Registration 2019
|Total registrations for UPSEE MBA 2019||1.7 lakhs|
|Candidates who submitted the fee successfully||1.5 lakhs|
|Registrations for UPSEE MBA 2019 Engineering course||1.1 lakhs|
|Registrations for UPSEE MBA 2019 Undergraduate programme||1.4 lakhs|
|Registrations for UPSEE MBA 2019 Post-graduate programme||11,543|
UPSEE MBA 2019 Admit Card
Candidates can download UPSEE MBA 2019 Admit Card from the official website from April 20 onwards. A hard copy must be carried to the allotted UPSEE MBA 2019 Exam Center. The steps to download the admit card are as follows:
- Visit the official website upsee.nic.in.
- Enter Application Number and Password.
- Download and Print UPSEE MBA 2019 Admit Card.
In case a candidate has any issues regarding details on the admit card, following documents are to be submitted at the regional nodal center:
- Two passport size photographs of the candidate.
- INR 25 for re-issuance of UPSEE MBA 2019 Admit Card.
- Application number of the candidate.
- Copy of the Application Form.
UPSEE MBA 2019 Exam Centers
UPSEE MBA 2019 Exam Centers are located both in UP and Outside UP. The table below gives the details of various UPSEE MBA 2019 Exam Centers:
|UPSEE MBA 2019 Exam Centers|
|Aligarh||Gautam Buddha Nagar (Noida / Greater Noida)||Meerut|
UPSEE MBA 2019 Exam Pattern
- UPSEE MBA 2019 will be conducted on May 6, 2019 (tentative).
- It will conducted as a computer based test. The medium of exam is English and Hindi.
- Four sections namely, English Language Section, Numerical Aptitude, Thinking and Decision Making and General Awareness will have 100 questions.
- Each question carries 4 marks.
- There is no negative marking.
Read Complete UPSEE MBA 2019 Exam Pattern
UPSEE MBA 2019 Result
UPSEE MBA 2019 Result will be declared on the official website in the first week of June. It can be accessed by following the steps mentioned below:
- Visit the official website of UPSEE.
- Click on the link for UPSEE MBA 2019 Result.
- Enter roll number and Date of birth
- Result will be displayed on the screen
- Download the result for the counselling process.
Incase there is tie between/among two or more candidates, following set of guidleines will be followed to break the tie.
- Candidate with lesser number of incorrect answers will be given preference.
- Incase the tie remains, age is considered, i.e. an older candidates will be given preference.
UPSEE MBA 2019 Counselling
- Candidates who obtain marks equivalent to the marks equal to or more than UPSEE MBA 2019 Cut off will qualify for the counselling round.
- Eligible candidates have to register themselves on the official website.
- UPSEE MBA 2019 Counselling begins in June after the declaration of result. The steps involved in the counselling are mentioned below.
- Candidates must register on the official website.
- Fill in the information asked like choice of institute, marks scored, etc.
- Document Verification
- Candidates are required to carry all the required documents to their allotted centers for verification.
- Any discrepancy during this step can lead to cancellation of candidature.
- Seat Allotment
- Seats are allotted on the basis of merit and their choice of the institution.
- The seat allotment result for each round will be announced separately.
- Seat Confirmation- Candidates have to confirm the seat allocation by paying a fee of INR 20,000 for General/ Open category candidates and INR 12,000 for SC/ST candidates.
Documents Required for UPSEE MBA 2019 Counselling
The following documents are required during the verification process of UPSEE MBA 2019 Counselling:
- Admit Card of UPSEE MBA 2019
- Mark sheet of class X and XII
- Character certificate, as issued by the institute last attended
- Certificate of Medical Fitness issued by a competent authority
- Domicile certificate (if applicable)
- Category certificate for candidates belonging to OBC/SC/ST category
- Subcategory certificate (for candidates belonging to Freedom fighters/Armed forces/Physically handicapped category)
- Income certificate (applicable only for economically weaker only)
- GDDA category certificate (if applicable)
- Rural Weightage certificate (if applicable)
UPSEE MBA 2019 Courses & Colleges
|Name of Branch|
|Business Economics||Finance and Control|
|Tourism Management||International Business (IB)|
|Financial Management (FM)||Agri. Business|
|Human Research & Development||MBA (integrated)|
Colleges Accepting Scores of UPSEE MBA
|University/Institute Name||Courses Offered|
|C.S.J.M Kanpur University, Kanpur||MBA MBA- Finance & Control (M3) MBA-Business Economics (M2) MBA Tourism Management (M4)|
|Dr. R.M.L. Avadh University, Faizabad||MBA|
|M.G. Kashi Vidyapith University, Varanasi||MBA|
|V.B.S. Purvanchal University, Jaunpur||MBA (M1) MBA Agri. Business (M17) MBA E-Commerce (M21) MBA Business Economics (M2) MBA Finance & Control (M3) MBA Human Research &Development (M22)|
|M.J.P. Rohilkhand University, Bareilly||MBA (General) (M1) MBA (Marketing) (M20)|
|D.D.U. Gorakhpur University, Gorakhpur||MBA|
|Institute of Business Studies, Ch. Charan Singh University, Meerut||MBA|
|Sir Chhotu Ram Institute of Engineering &Technology, Ch. Charan Singh Campus, Meerut||MBA (M1) MBA-IB (M5)|
|Dr. B.R. Ambedkar University, Agra||MBA|
|Bundelkhand University, Jhansi||MBA MBA (International Business)(M5) MBA (Finance Management)(M6) MBA (Tourism Management)(M4)|
|Uttar Pradesh Viklang Uddhar Dr. Shakuntala Misra Vishwavidyalaya, Lucknow||MBA|
|Khwaja Moinuddin Chishti Urdu, Arabi-Farsi University, Lucknow.||MBA|
UPSEE MBA 2019 FAQs
Ques. When does the registration begins for UPSEE MBA 2019 and the exam date for it?
Ans. Online Registration for UPSEE MBA begin in the month of January and goes until March. The exam is held in the 1st week of May 2019.
Ques. What are the precautions that one should keep in mind while filling the online form for UPSEE MBA 2019?
Ans. It is advised that a candidate must go through the Information Brochure and once filled, candidate, must make the note of the APPLICATION NUMBER and PASSWORD and a print out of the confirmation page.
Ques. Is there any other method to fill the application form for UPSEE MBA other than online?
Ans. No, there is no other way to register for the exam other than filling the online application form.
Ques. From where can candidates obtain the Admit Card for UPSEE MBA 2019?
Ans. Admit Card is available online on the official website of UPSEE after the 3rd week of April. Candidates can download it through the option which says DOWNLOAD ADMIT CARD on the official website. http://www.upsee.nic.in
Ques. What if a candidate forgets his/her Application Number or Password?
Ans. In case the candidate forgets his/her application number or password, they should click on Forgot Application Number or Forgot Password respectively to revive it.
Ques. What are the Academic Qualifications required attempting UPSEE MBA 2019?
Ans. Candidate must have a bachelor’s degree with minimum 50% aggregate percentage. There are no Nationality or Age Limit criteria.
Ques. What is the procedure to pay the entrance exam fee?
Ans. Candidates can pay the requisite fee through Bank Challan (SBI Collect) or via Net Banking using your credit card or debit card.
Ques. What are the reservations made for different classes in UPSEE MBA 2019?
Ans. The reservation criteria is as follows- Scheduled Caste from U.P. 21% Scheduled Tribe from U.P 02% Other Backward Classes from U.P. 27%
Ques. What is the Application Fee for UPSEE MBA 2019?
Ans. Application fee for General Category candidates is INR 1300 and for the reserved category candidates who include SC/ST Category, Female, and PWD candidates remains INR 650.
Ques. What Information does the Admit Card contain?
Ans. the UPSEE MBA 2019 admit card contains the following information- • Name of candidate • Father’s name of candidates • Gender • Category • Address of candidate • Roll number of candidate • Photograph • Signature of candidate • Registration number • Date of examination • Name of the exam centre • Exam timing • Guidelines for the exam
Ques. What can be done if the information provided on the Admit Card is wrong?
Ans. Candidates are required to immediately contact the superintendent of Exam center and convey the problem. The corrected Admit Card can be downloaded from the website again following the same procedure.
Ques. What are the ID proof that a candidate should carry on the day of the exam?
Ans. A candidate must have one of the following ID proofs with them- • Passport • Voter Id • Driving License • Aadhar Card • PAN Card • School/Institute Identity Card • Credit Card with photograph
Ques. What are the Exam Centers allocated for UPSEE MBA 2019?
Ans. Various Exam Centers allotted for UPSEE MBA 2019 exam is as follows • Dehradun • Delhi • Patna • Ranchi • Jaipur Kolkata • Mumbai • Bhopal • Utter Pradesh
Ques. In what modes will UPSEE MBA 2019 be conducted?
Ans. UPSEE MBA is a computer based test and the medium of the exam is English and Hindi.
Ques. How many sections are there in UPSEE MBA 2019?
Ans. The Question paper is divided into 4 sections that include English Language Section, Numerical Aptitude, Thinking and Decision Making and General Awareness.
Ques. What are the maximum number of marks that a candidate can score in UPSEE MBA?
Ans. Maximum marks that a candidate can score are 100 and each correct answer is provided with 4 marks.
Ques. Is there a provision of Negative Marking in UPSEE MBA 2019?
Ans. No, marks will not be deducted for any answer attempted wrong or left un-attempted.
Ques. When are the Results for UPSEE MBA declared?
Ans. Results are announced by the exam conducting authority in the First week of June.
Ques. How can a candidate obtain the results for UPSEE MBA 2019?
Ans. Candidates first need to log onto the official website of UPSEE and then click the link for UPSEE MBA 2019 Results. Once the results portal opens, fill on your Roll Number and Date of Birth to obtain the results.
Ques. When is the Answer Key for UPSEE MBA released?
Ans. The exam conducting authorities do not release any answer key. Although the candidates can get the answer key from their respective coaching centers for reference.
Ques. When does the counseling procedure start for UPSEE MBA?
Ans. The counseling procedure begins in the Last week of June.
Ques. What process does UPSEE MBA 2019 Counseling Procedure follow?
Ans. The counselling process is divided into 4 stages namely- • Registration • Document Verification • Seat Allotment • Seat Confirmation
Ques. What Documents does a candidate need to carry during the counseling process for UPSEE MBA 2019?
Ans. Candidates need to carry the following documents- • Admit Card of UPSEE MBA 2019 • Mark sheet of class X and XII • Character certificate, as issued by the institute last attended • Certificate of Medical Fitness issued by a competent authority • Domicile certificate (if applicable) • Category certificate for candidates belonging to OBC/SC/ST category • Subcategory certificate (for candidates belonging to Freedom fighters/Armed forces/Physically Handicapped category) • Income certificate (applicable only for economically weaker only) • GDDA category certificate (if applicable) • Rural Weightage certificate (if applicable)
Ques. What are the tie-breaking rules if the candidates score equal marks?
Ans. Candidates who have scored a lesser number of incorrect answers will be given preference and if the tie still exists, the candidate who is older will be given preference.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College