Chinese University of Hong Kong Ranking, Programs, Admission Process & Living Cost
Chinese University of Hong Kong (CUHK), has the largest and greenest campus in Hong Kong. It offers diplomas, bachelors, masters and doctoral programs to students. CUHK has been ranked #9 in Asia and #49 globally for teaching quality, research achievements and credit flexibility. With more than 152,000 network of alumni, CUHK continues to grow and educate students worldwide.
|No. of International Students||4,000|
|No. of Faculties||8|
|No. of Courses Offered||391|
|Application Fee||UG: HKD 450; PG: HKD 300|
|Part Time Job||Available, to support studies|
Programs and On-Campus Accommodation
- Some of the internationally ranked courses offered at CUHK are: Arts, Media, Accounting, Finance, Computer Science, Education, Nursing, etc.
- There are 11, residential colleges which can accommodate students.
Chinese University of Hong Kong Application Process
- Documents required: Photocopy of passport, credentials like high school transcripts/graduation certificate/academic achievements. The following documents required for:
- PG admissions- Bachelor degree/diploma proof along with grading system.
- Research admissions- Research proposal description with publications record.
- Application deadlines: Advance Offer: November 15; Regular Round: January 3, 2019; Extended Application: March 31, 2019
- Selection criteria: Past academic performance, qualifications and merit.
- Additional Requirements: There may or may not be an interview, depending upon choice of course.
- English Language Test Score Requirements:
|Test Name||UG Required Score||PG Required Score|
Cost of Attendance
|Tuition Fee||HKD 145,000|
|Accommodation Fee||HKD 10,000|
|Living Expenses||HKD 35,000|
There over 40 scholarships offered to international students at CUHK. Some of them are:
Dan David Prize: 20 research students are awarded HKD 120,000.
Asian Future Leaders Scholarship Program: HKD 400,000 is awarded to Asian students.
FIND A PROGRAM
Times Higher Education
View More >>
QS World University
Studying at CUHK allowed me to have a unique learning environment by helping to become tomorrow's enlightened and global business leaders. Here I got a gateway from Asia to the world. The full-fledged career management center employed at the campus offers us a wide range of tools, workshops, and personalized support. So, I applied here online by paying $300.
Course Curriculum :
A whole-person approach to curriculum that optimally balances both theory and practice sets my university's MBA apart. The curriculum includes both core and elective courses. Each academic year is divided into three regular terms plus an optional summer term. The classes are held on a full-time basis while the elective courses are offered on weekday evenings.
- Bus Station
- Book Store
- Super Market
- Shopping Mall
*All distance are measured radially. Actual distance may vary