ACPC B.Plan 2020: Application to Close on Nov 5; Register Now, Details Here
Applications are invited for B.Plan (Bachelor of Planning) course in the institutions of Gujarat. As per ACPC schedule, lat date to apply is November 5, 2020. Check application form, key dates, eligibility crietria, documents required below.
ACPC B.Plan 2020: ACPC has released the application forms for B.Plan 2020-21 on the official website from where students can register and apply for the course. Candidates can apply in any Government, Grant-in-Aid & Self-financed Institutes of the Gujarat State for the year 2020-21.
Some of the Institutions in Gujarat offering this course are the Institute of Architecture & Planning, Nirma University, Shri Gijubhai Chhaganbhai Patel Institute of Architecture and Interior Design, and Fine Arts.
Candidates can apply for the same till November 5, 2020. The admission will be provided on the basis of merit scored in the 12th board exams.
ACPC B.Plan 2020: How to apply?
- Visit the official website http://jacpcldce.ac.in/
- From the list of courses click on the tab which says B.plan/M.plan
- Multiple inks of information regarding the course will appear on the screen
- Choose the link that says ‘Application form B.Planning 2020-21’
- The pdf of the application form will appear on the screen.
- The candidate must take a print out of the same and fill it.
- The payment of the application fee which is Rs.300 has to be made in the form of cash/DD in favor of “ACPC - GTERS” payable at Ahmedabad.
- The filled application along with the application fee must be posted to the address of the institute
- Address: L. D. College of Engineering Campus, Ahmedabad-380 015.
ACPC B.Plan 2020: Important instructions regarding application:
The application form along with the payment must reach the office before November 5, 2020, at 5:00 p.m after which the application won’t be accepted. Thus, the candidate must make arrangements for posting it via courier accordingly.
Candidates must write “Admission for B. Planning - 2020” on the Envelope. Self-attested documents must also be attached to the application form and the application fee.
ACPC B.Plan 2020: Documents required
The documents that are applicable from the following list must be enclosed with the application form while posting it to the institution.
- Xth (S.S.C.) Mark Sheet
- Qualifying Examination Mark sheet (12th (H.S.C.))
- GUJCET (Main) Paper-1 Mark sheet
- Caste Certificate : SC/ST/SEBC/EWSs.
- School Leaving Certificate/equivalent certificate
- Physically Handicapped Certificate from the competent authority*
- In the case of SEBC candidates, a Non-creamy layer certificate issued as per the prevailing
- government norms of the academic year in which the candidate is seeking admission
- In / Ex-Serviceman Certificate issued by district Sainik welfare officer and In-serviceman certificate issued by the officer, not below the rank of warden officer
- Proof of family income for availing Tuition Fee Waiver scheme
- SC free ship card for SC free ship benefit
- Category certificate for a candidate belonging to economically Weaker Sections(EWSs)issued by the authority by the State Government
- J. K. Migrant Certificate from the competent authority.
ACPC B.Plan 2020: Provisional Date Schedule
Downloading of application form from www.jacpcldce.ac.in. and
submission of filled application form with necessary documents along
with application fees at ACPC
Declaration of Provisional List of Institutes and Seats
Declaration of Merit List
Counseling and payment of fees at ACPC
Cancellation of Admission at ACPC Building, L. D. College of
Commencement of Academic term
Declaration of Vacant Seats on Website
Counseling - 2 (if required against cancellation and non reported) and
Deposition of Tuition Fees at ACPC Building, LDCE
Granting Admission on Management Seats (MQ admission) at
Last date for file submission to ACPC for
ACPC B.Plan 2020: Eligibility Criteria
The candidate must have passed the 10+2 examination with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects.
Other subjects must include Chemistry / Engineering Drawing / Computer Science / Biology / Technical Vocational subject.
The aggregate score of all these subjects together must be 45% for the General category.
However, for reserved categories, the score required is 40%.