All Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi, has announced the Stage-I Result of DM/MCh/MD Hospital Administration Courses for January 2021 admission.
Earlier, the AIIMS PG 2021 January Session was conducted successfully on Nov 20, 2020. As the results have been declared, counseling will be conducted for 8 organizations of AIIMS on the basis of the merit list uploaded on the official site i.e aiimsexams.org.
AIIMS PG 2021: Important Dates
Given below are the important dates for AIIMS PG 2021 : .
|INI CET 2021 exam date||November 20, 2020|
|Declaration of result for MD / MS / MDS / DM / MCH (6 yrs)||May 15, 2021|
|Declaration of result for DM / M.CH ( 3 Yrs) / MD (HA)||April 8, 2021|
|Seat allocation commencement||To be notified|
AIIMS PG 2021: How to download the result?
Steps to download the AIIMS PG 2021 result are as follows:
Step 1: Go to the official site and open the candidate login.
Step 2: Enter the roll number and password.
Step 3: AIIMS PG 2021 result is shown on screen. Download it for future reference.
Direct Link: AIIMS PG 2021 Result
How is AIIMS PG 2021 Result Prepared?
The method to calculate the result for AIIMS PG 2021 is as follows:
MD, MS, MDS, DM, MCH:
- Raw Score: Raw score is determined based on the marking scheme.
- Percentile Score: Raw score is used for the percentile score of competitors.
- Preparation of Merit List: The percentile scores are then used for planning the merit list.
DM, M.CH, MD (HA):
The candidates are evaluated through 2 stages: Stage 1 is a written test and Stage 2 is a departmental assessment.
- Raw Score: Raw score is obtained as per the marking scheme.
- Percentage: Actual score is converted to a percentage.
- Method of selection: Aspirants are equipped for Stage 2 only if they score more than 50% in Stage 1.To be qualified for admission, aspirants need to score over half in both Stages.
The official authority has released the cut-off for AIIMS PG 2021 assessment. The cut-off released for MD/MS/MDS/DM/MCH (6 yrs) is 50 %, and 50% for DM/M.CH ( 3 Yrs)/MD (HA).