The Acharya Nagarjuna University (ANU) has extended the last date to exercise the web options to November 20, 2020.
Candidates who applied for ANUPGCET 2020 can visit the portal and make the required online changes for the counselling sessions.
Additionally, candidates who have not yet exercised the option must visit the website and select the colleges as per the preference and seat availability. Students who fail to make the changes will lose out on the chance to get admission in the Acharya Nagarjuna University or affiliated colleges.
ANUPGCET 2020 was held from October 10, 2020, and October 11, 2020, and the results were announced on October 20, 2020. Phase-1 of the counselling schedule has also been declared and is currently underway.
ANUPGCET 2020: How to Exercise Options?
Candidates can follow the simple steps to exercise options that are as follows:
- Visit the official website, i.e., www.anudoa.in.
- On the home page, click the ANUPGCET-2020 link.
- Tap on the Web Options link for Exercising options.
- Enter the details, including Hall ticket No, and security code in the options form and click the Submit button.
- Option Form will be displayed on the screen.
- This window shows all the eligible colleges based on gender and specialization.
- Fill in the registered options and save it for future references.
About ANUPGCET 2020
ANUPGCET is a state level examination held for the eligible candidates who want to seek admission to postgraduate courses in the domains of Sciences, Humanities & Social Science, Commerce, Education & Teaching, Languages, and other PG Diploma courses offered at Acharya Nagarjuna University (ANU), Gunter and its affiliated colleges.