AP EAMCET Special Exam Hall Ticket 2020 Released for COVID-positive Candidates; Check Here to Download
AP EAMCET hall ticket 2020 has been released by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU) Kakinada for a Special exam being conducted on October 7, 2020.
Candidates can download AP EAMCET 2020 admit card from the official website at sche.ap.gov.in/eamcet by entering their registered mobile number and qualifying examination hall ticket number.
JNTUK has made a decision to provide one more chance to students who could not appear in the AP EAMCET 2020 examination because of being COVID-19 positive. The last date to apply for the re-examination of AP EAMCET was September 30, 2020.
AP EAMCET 2020 Hall Ticket: How To Download? (For COVID Positive Candidates)
Candidates appearing for the AP EAMCET 2020 Special exam need to follow the steps mentioned below:
- Visit the AP EAMCET 2020 official website (sche.ap.gov.in/eamcet).
- Look for the link to ‘Download hall ticket’ mentioning special examinations to COVID-19 infected students.
- Give the registration number/ mobile number, and qualifying exam admit card number.
- After entering the required details, candidates must click on the ‘Download hall ticket’ button.
- AP EAMCET 2020 Admit Card will be displayed on the screen. Candidates shall download the same for future references.
Earlier, AP EAMCET 2020 was held from September 17, 2020, to September 23, 2020 for engineering courses. While for Agriculture courses, the exam was conducted from September 23, 2020, to September 25, 2020.
According to the authorities, the AP EAMCET result date will be announced almost in a week.
AP EAMCET 2020:Self-Declaration Form
Candidates need to send the self-declaration form along with hall ticket and COVID positive report to appear for the exam. The self-declaration form should include details such as name, registration number, hall ticket number, and information regarding the COVID-positive medical report.