Arunachal Pradesh State Council for Technical Education (APSCTE) has declared that the APJEE 2020 examination will be held on October 16, 2020. The Council has laid the schedule for the examination on its official website. Candidates can download the admit card at apdhte.nic.in.
The APJEE is an entrance examination for admission in diploma engineering courses offered by polytechnic institutes in the state of Arunachal Pradesh. The examination is conducted every year.
Previously, the test was to be conducted on May 30 but had to be postponed due to the COVID outbreak and nation-wide lockdown.
APJEE 2020: Examination Highlights
|Examination Name||Arunachal Pradesh Joint Entrance Examination|
|Conducting Body||Arunachal Pradesh State Council for Technical Education (APSCTE)|
|Level of Exam||State Level|
|Number of Questions||150|
|Exam curriculum||Mathematics and Science syllabus|
|Mode of Examination||Offline|
|Admit Card Release||October 10|
|Examination date||October 16 (10am to 12pm)|
|Result Announcement||October 17, 2020|
|Counselling Session||October 20 onwards|
APJEE 2020 Admit Card: Steps to Download Admit Card
Candidates must follow these steps to download the admit card:
- Visit the official website of the authority apdhte.nic.in/
- Click on the link of Admit Card.
- A new portal will be displayed.
- Enter the user id and password.
- APJEE admit card will be available on the screen.
- The Admit Card can be downloaded and candidates are advised totake a printout of the same for future reference.