BVP CET to be Given on 25 and 26 August, Result to be Declared on 29 August
Bharati Vidyapeeth (Deemed to be University) will give the BVP Common Entrance Test for engineering on 25 and 26 August 2020. Both the examinations will be remote-proctored.
What are the Guidelines for BVP CET 2020?
Candidates are advised to make a note of the following guidelines:
- The candidate’s audio, video and browser session will be recorded and analyzed by the authorities.
- Candidates can take the remote-proctored test using a laptop or a desktop. They will not be able to take the test with a mobile phone.
- Candidates have to use Google Chrome version 80 or above/
- To make sure that the test proceeds smoothly, candidates are advised to enable all cookies and pop-ups and disable anti-virus.
- Candidates will be provided with their credentials a day before the test through which they will have to log in to the official website.
- Candidates will have to prove their identity with a photo ID.
- Candidates will also find the structure of BVP CET before the test starts.
- After the test is completed, candidates will be given two options: they can either go back for the online test or finish it. Click on Finish to save all responses.
The result of the BVP CET will be announced on 29 August. The result will be announced online on the official website of BVP. It will also be released as a merit list. This will be followed by the release of cutoff marks, which will form the eligibility criterion for participating in the counselling process for engineering admissions.