BVP CET 2021 will be conducted from June 20 – 27, 2021 for UG courses. The exam will be held in home-based online proctored mode, where candidates can appear for the test in the comfort of their home. Bharati Vidyapeeth University Common Entrance Test (BVP CET) is a university-level entrance test that is conducted for candidates seeking admission to B.Tech. in colleges affiliated with BVP University. Around 750 seats are offered in various streams through BVP CET.
- BVP CET 2021 Application forms are available until June 13, 2021.
- Candidates must qualify Higher Secondary and Senior Secondary education i.e. 10+2 before applying for BVP CET 2021. Check Eligibility
- BVP CET Admit Card will not be issued for Online Proctored Exam, instead, login credentials will be provided.
- The test consists of two sections – Mathematics and Physics contain 100 questions each. Check Exam Pattern
- BVP CET 2021 Results will be announced on July 6, 2021.
- Counselling Process for admissions will be conducted from July 12 – 14, 2021. Check BVP CET Counselling Process
Highlights of BVP CET 2021
|Exam Name||Bharti Vidyapeeth Common Entrance Test|
|Conducting Body||Bharati Vidyapeeth University|
|Exam Type||National Level|
|Eligibility Criteria||Must have a Bachelor’s Degree with 50% marks in aggregate|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Exam Mode||Home-based Online Proctored exam|
|BVP Helpline||91-20-24407100 | firstname.lastname@example.org|
BVP CET 2021 Important Dates
All the important dates related to BVP CET 2021 are enlisted in the table below.
|Last date to fill BVP CET 2021 application form|| |
June 13, 2021
|Release of BVP CET 2021 Admit Card||Not required for Online Proctored Exam|
|BVP CET 2021 Exam Date|| |
June 20 – June 27, 2021
|Declaration of BVP CET Result||July 6, 2021|
|BVP CET 2021 Counselling Date||July 12 – 14, 2021|
|Commencement of Classes||July 25, 2021|
BVP CET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
BVP CET eligibility criteria as issued by BVP University are mentioned below:
- There is no stated nationality criteria. Candidates from all over the world can apply for the exam.
- Candidates must have passed or must be appearing for the 12th standard examination from a recognized board or university.
- Candidates must obtain a minimum of 50% marks (45% for SC/ST candidates) in 10+2 or any equivalent exam.
- Candidates who holds Diploma in Engineering & Technology from AICTE approved institution with at least 50% marks (45% for SC/ST/PwD) are also eligible.
- Mathematics and Physics are compulsory subjects in 10+2.
- There is no age limit to take the test.
Check Detailed BVP CET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
How to Apply for BVP CET 2021?
Step 1: Registration
- Visit the official website, admissions.bvuniversity.edu.in.
- Click on “New Applicants”
- Register by filling name, phone number, email address, and password.
- A confirmation mail and SMS on the registered email id and phone number will be sent with the login credentials-username and login password.
Step 2: Application Form Filling
- Login using valid credentials.
- Click on Student and Parent Declaration and click on “I agree and continue.”
- Fill in the following details asked in the registration form:
|Personal Details||Parent Details||Academic Details|
|Choice of Center||Parent Name||Previous Qualifying Examination-HSC/Diploma|
|Category||Address||Subjects Offered in Previous Qualifying Examination (At least 4 subjects)|
|Address||City||Name of College (Last Attended/Appearing)|
|City||State||College Address, City, State|
|State||Pincode||Class X (SSC Board/CBSE/ICSE)||Year of Passing|
|Pincode||Mobile Number||Total Marks/Grade/Grade Point Obtained|
|Photograph & Signature||Email ID||Total Marks/Grade/Grade Point Out of|
- Upload scanned images of the following documents in the given specifications:
|Documents to be Uploaded|
|Minimum Pixel Resolution||Maximum Pixel Resolution||Image Size|
|Passport sized photograph of the candidate||320 x 240||640×480||Less than 50 kb in .jpg/jpeg format|
|Signature of the candidate||400 x 150||800 x 300||Less than 50 kb in .jpg/jpeg format|
- Click on Submit and review that details mentioned.
- Click on Yes if all the details are accurate, else click no and make corrections.
- Click on Submit.
Step 3- Application Fee Payment
- Candidate can pay the application fee only online using Credit Card/Debit Card/Net banking.
- The application fee for candidates of all categories is INR 1700/-.
- Application fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
Read More About BVP CET 2021 Registration
BVP CET 2021 Admit Card
- BVP CET 2021 Admit Card will not be issued for Online proctored mode exam. Instead candidates will be provided with login credentials to appear in the exam.
- The admit card for offline examwill have the following information on it:
- Name of the Candidate
- Roll Number
- Form Number
- Date of Entrance Test
- Test Timing
- Test Center Address
Read More About BVP CET 2021 Admit Card
BVP CET 2021 Exam Centers
BVP CET 2021 will be conducted in 58 cities across the country. All the exam cities are listed in the table below:
|Region||Sify Hub||State||Sify City Presence||Test City Can Be Offered|
|North||Jammu||Jammu & Kashmir||Jammu||Yes|
BVP CET 2021 Exam Pattern
- The exam will be conducted in paper pen mode i.e. candidates will get an OMR sheet to fill the answers in.
- The question paper will be divided into two sections – Mathematics and Physics.
- There will be 100 questions of 1 mark each in each section.
- There will be no negative marking for incorrect answers.
Read Detailed BVP CET 2021 Exam Pattern
BVP CET 2021 Syllabus
BVP CET 2021 exam syllabus will consist of Mathematics and Physics of 10+2 level. The topics covered under the two subjects are mentioned in the table below:
|Trigonometry||Physical World and Measurement|
|Determinant||Kinematics and Kinetic Theory|
|Set, Relation and Functions||Laws of Motion|
|Logarithm||Work, Energy, and Power|
|Complex Numbers||Motions of System of Particles and Rigid body|
|Quadratic Roots||Gravitation and Properties of Bulk Matter|
|Sequences and Series||Thermodynamics|
|Permutations and Combinations||Oscillations and Waves|
|Mathematical Induction and Binomial Theorem||Electrostatics and Electricity|
|Limits & Continuity||Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism|
|Calculus||Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Current|
|Matrices||Electromagnetic waves and Optics|
|Geometry & Coordinate Geometry||Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation|
|Statistics||Atoms and Nuclei|
BVP CET 2021 Result
- BVP CET Result will be announced in July 6, 2021(Tentative).
- The result will be released as scorecards on candidates profile on the official website.
- Candidates must follow the steps mentioned below to access the scorecards:
- The scorecard consists of the following information:
|Information on BVP CET scorecard|
|Name of the candidate||Total marks scored by the candidate|
|Roll number||Marks scored in each section|
|Maximum marks of the exam||-|
- Merit list will be based on the marks scored by the candidates in both the sections combined and will be declared on the university website.
- Separate merit list will be prepared for Regular category and Foreign/NRI/PIO/OCI/ Institutional Quota Merit Category.
- The merit list includes the names of first 5000 candidates according to the marks scored.
- Candidates with their names in the merit list will be called for the counselling sessions.
Read More about BVP CET 2021 Result
BVP CET Cutoff 2021
- The conducting authority of BVP CET will declare the minimum marks to shortlist qualifying candidates.
- The Cutoff will be in the form of opening and closing rank for each participating college.
- The Cutoff will vary for each branch of engineering and forms the basis of admission.
- Candidates should know that BVP CET Cutoff 2021 will be made by following factors like the number of seats, number of candidates, previous years cutoff trends and difficulty level of the exam.
BVP CET 2021 Counselling
- BVP CET 2021 Counselling session will be conducted in July 2021 (Tentative).
- Counselling and on the spot selection invitation letters will be sent to first 5000 candidates in the merit list of BVP CET 2021.
- The invitation letters will be sent to the registered email addresses of the candidates.
- The counselling session will be conducted at Bharati Vidyapeeth (Deemed to be University), College of Engineering, Pune Satara Road, Dhankawadi, Pune-43.
- The candidate from merit No. 1 to 5000 will be invited to attend the counselling on the dates mentioned in the counselling schedule below:
|Date(Tentative)||Candidates called for Counselling||Time|
|Regular Merit Category|
|September, 2021||Merit No. 1 to 500||9.30 a.m. onwards|
|Merit No. 501 to 1000||1.30 p.m. onwards|
|September, 2021||Merit No. 1001 to 1500||9.30 a.m. onwards|
|Merit No. 1501 to 2000||1.30 p.m. onwards|
|September, 2021||Merit No. 2001 to 2500||9.30 a.m. onwards|
|Merit No. 2501 to 3000||1.30 p.m. onwards|
|September, 2021||Merit No. 3001 to 3500||9.30 a.m. onwards|
|Merit No. 3501 to 4000||1.30 p.m. onwards|
|September, 2021||Merit No. 4001 to 5000||10.00 a.m. onwards|
|Foreign / N RI / PIO / OCI / Institutional Quota Merit Category|
|September, 2021||Merit No. 001 to 140||10.00 a.m. onwards|
|Regular Merit Category Merit No. above 5001 should see the University / College website for vacancy status.|
|September, 2021||Merit No. 5001 to 6000||10.00 a.m. onwards|
|September, 2021||Merit No. 6001 to 7000||10.00 a.m. onwards|
|September, 2021||Merit No. 7001 to 8000||10.00 a.m. onwards|
- Candidates should carry the following documents at the time of counselling:
- Letter for Counselling
- Proof of date of Birth: SSC Certificate or School/College Leaving Certificate or Certificate of Domicile/Nationality Certificate
- A Certificate of the Principal/Headmaster of the School for having studied for 11th and 12th standard in India
- Statement of marks of X std examination
- Statement of marks of XII std examination
- Transfer Certificate from the Institution last studied in
- Migration Certificate (for students who joined a course after 12th)
- Aadhar Card
- Gap Certificate (for students who joined a course after 12th)
- Conduct and Character Certificate from a responsible person
- Caste certificate (for SC/ST candidates only)
- Caste validity certificate issued by the competent authority (for SC/ST candidates only)
- Certificate of Medical Fitness.
- Six recent passport-size photographs with your name written on the backside.
- An affidavit in the format given in Annexure III signed by the candidate and countersigned by parent/guardian in the presence of Notary Public on stamp paper.
- Admission status and vacancy positions will be uploaded on the college website daily during the counselling period.
- Demand draft of Tuition fees, other fees, and Hostel fees have to be submitted at the time of counselling and admission process to confirm the seat.
- After filling all the seats, waiting list numbers will be allotted to only those candidates who have reported for counselling.
- Candidates in the waiting list will be called for admission subject to the vacancies developed based on cancellation of admissions by the candidates admitted.
More About BVP CET 2021
Candidates will be admitted to B.Tech in the colleges affiliated with BVP University through BVP CET 2021. The number of seats in each course is mentioned in the table below:
|Name of Course||Students Intake for the first year|
|B. Tech. (Computer)||120|
|B. Tech. (Mechanical)||120|
|B.Tech. (Electronics & Telecommunication)||120|
|B. Tech. (Electronics)||90|
|B. Tech. (Information Technology)||60|
|B. Tech. (Civil)||60|
|B. Tech. (Electrical)||60|
|B. Tech. (Chemical)||60|
|B. Tech. (Production)||60|
BVP University Fee Structure
- This fee has to be paid at the time of admission during the counselling process to confirm the seat.
- For every subsequent year, the tuition fee has to be paid at the beginning of the academic year.
|Regular Merit Category||Institutional Quota Merit Category||Foreign/ NRI/ PIO / OCI Merit Category|
|1,20,000/ – INR||2,40,000/ – INR||US$ 5400|
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College.