BVP CET 2018 Application Form, Exam Dates, Syllabus, Result
Bharati Vidyapeeth University Common Entrance Test (BVP CET) is a university-level test for admission to B.Tech. in colleges affiliated with BVP University. Nearly 750 seats are offered through this course. BVP CET 2018 is scheduled for May 27.
Registration for BVP CET 2018 is open until May 21. Candidates who have passed 10+2 or HSC examination can apply at the official website by paying INR 1700 as fee. Successfully registered candidates can download the admit card just after the payment of fee.
- BVP CET will be conducted in as a paper-pen-based test
- The test will consist of two sections-Mathematics and Physics with 100 questions in each.
- Candidates have to attempt the 200 marks test within 3 hours.
- The results of BVP CET will be declared on June 04, 2018.
Highlights of BVP CET 2018
|Exam Name||Bharti Vidyapeeth Common Entrance Test|
|Conducting Body||Bharati Vidyapeeth University|
|Exam Type||National Level|
|Eligibility Criteria||Must have Bachelor’s Degree with 50% marks in aggregate|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|BVP Helpline||91-20-24407100 | email@example.com|
BVP CET 2018 Exam Dates
Interested candidates must keep in mind the timeline to be followed by the exam authorities. All the important dates related to BVP CET 2018 are enlisted in the table below.
|Last date to fill BVP CET 2018 application form||May 21, 2018|
|Release of BVP CET 2018 Admit Card||Soon after form submission|
|BVP CET 2018 Exam Date||May 27, 2018|
|Declaration of BVP CET Result||June 04, 2018|
|BVP CET 2018 Counselling Date||June 18 – 27, 2018|
|Commencement of Classes||July 4, 2018|
Who can apply for BVP CET 2018?
BVP CET eligibility criteria as issued by BVP University are mentioned below:
- There is no stated criteria for nationality. Candidates from all over the world can apply for the exam.
- Candidates must have passed or must be appearing for the 12th standard examination from a recognized board or university.
- Candidates must obtain a minimum of 50% marks (45% for SC/ST candidates).
- Candidates who passed Diploma in Engineering & Technology from AICTE approved institution with at least 50% marks (45% for SC/ST/PwD) are also eligible.
- Mathematics and Physics must be the compulsory subjects in 10+2.
- There is no age limit to take the test.
Read More about BVP CET 2018 Eligibility Criertia
How to apply for BVP CET 2018?
Step 1: Registration
- Visit the official website admissions.bvuniversity.edu.in.
- Click on “New Applicants”
- Register by filling name, phone number, email address and password.
- A confirmation mail and sms on the registered email id and phone number will be sent with login credentials-username and login password.
Step 2: Application Form Filling
- Login using valid credentials.
- Click on Student and Parent Declaration and click on “I agree and continue”
- Fill in the following details asked in the registration form:
|Personal Details||Parent Details||Academic Details|
|Choice of Center||Parent Name||Previous Qualifying Examination-HSC/Diploma|
|Category||Address||Subjects Offered in Previous Qualifying Examination (At least 4 subjects)|
|Address||City||Name of College (Last Attended/Appearing)|
|City||State||College Address, City, State|
|State||Pincode||Class X (SSC Board/CBSE/ICSE)||Year of Passing|
|Pincode||Mobile Number||Total Marks/Grade/Grade Point Obtained|
|Photograph & Signature||Email ID||Total Marks/Grade/Grade Point Out of|
- Upload scanned images of the following documents in the given specifications:
|Documents to be Uploaded|
|Minimum Pixed Resolution||Maximum Pixel Resolution||Image Size|
|Passport sized photograph of the candidate||320 x 240||640×480||Less than 50 kb in .jpg/jpeg format|
|Signature of the candidate||400 x 150||800 x 300||Less than 50 kb in .jpg/jpeg format|
- Click on Submit and review that details mentioned.
- Click on Yes if all the details are accurate, else click no and make corrections.
- Click on Submit.
Step 3- Application fee payment
- Candidate can pay the application fee only online using Credit Card/Debit Card/Net banking.
- The application fee for candidates of all categories is INR 1700/-.
- Application fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
Read More about BVP CET 2018 Registration
BVP CET 2018 Admit Card
- BVP CET 2018 Admit Card will be available for candidates soon after the payment of application fee.
- The admit card is not available for download, a print out has to be taken directly.
- The admit card will have the following information on it:
- Name of the Candidate
- Roll Number
- Form Number
- Date of Entrance Test
- Test Timing
- Test Center Address
Read More about BVP CET 2018 Admit Card
BVP CET 2018 Exam Centers
BVP CET 2018 will be held in 11 cities across the country. All the exam cities are listed in the table below:
|Exam Cities||Exam Cities|
BVP CET 2018 Exam Pattern
- The exam is conducted in paper pen mode i.e. candidates will get an OMR sheet to fill the answers in.
- The question paper is divided into two sections- Mathematics and Physics.
- There are 100 questions in each section of 1 mark each.
- There is no negative marking for incorrect answers.
Read More about BVP CET 2018 Exam Pattern
BVP CET 2018 Syllabus
BVP CET 2018 exam syllabus consists of Mathematics and Physics of 10+2 level. The topics covered under two subjects are mentioned in the table below:
|Trigonometry||Physical World and Measurement|
|Determinant||Kinematics and Kinetic Theory|
|Set, Relation and Functions||Laws of Motion|
|Logarithm||Work, Energy, and Power|
|Complex Numbers||Motions of System of Particles and Rigid body|
|Quadratic Roots||Gravitation and Properties of Bulk Matter|
|Sequences and Series||Thermodynamics|
|Permutations and Combinations||Oscillations and Waves|
|Mathematical Induction and Binomial Theorem||Electrostatics and Electricity|
|Limits & Continuity||Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism|
|Calculus||Electromagnetci Induction and Alternating Current|
|Matrices||Electomagnetic waves and Optics|
|Geometry & Coordinate Geometry||Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation|
|Statistics||Atoms and Nuclei|
BVP CET 2018 Result
- BVP CET Result will declared on June 04, 2018.
- The result will be released as score cards on candidates profile on the official website.
- Candidates must follow the steps mentioned below to access the score cards:
- The score card will consist of the following information:
|Information on BVP CET score card|
|Name of the candidate||Total marks scored by the candidate|
|Roll number||Marks scored in each section|
|Maximum marks of the exam||-|
- Merit lists based on marks scored by candidates in both the sections combined will be declared on the university website.
- Separate merit list will be prepared for Regular category and Foreign/NRI/PIO/OCI/ Institutional Quota Merit Category.
- The merit list will include the names of first 5000 candidates according to the marks scored.
- Candidates with their names in the merit list will be called for the counselling sessions.
Read More about BVP CET 2018 Result
BVP CET Cutoff 2018
- The conducting authority of BVP CET declares the minimum marks to shortlist qualifying candidates.
- The cutoff is in the form of opening and closing rank for each participating college.
- The cutoff varies for each branch of engineering and will form the basis of admission.
- Candidates should know that BVP CET cutoff 2018 is made by following factors like number of seats, number of candidates, previous years cutoff trends and difficulty level of the exam.
BVP CET 2018 Counselling
- BVP CET 2018 Counselling session will be conducted from June 18 – June 27.
- Counselling and on the spot selection invitation letters to first 5000 candidate in the merit list of BVP CET 2018.
- The invitation letters will be sent to the registered email addresses of the candidates.
- The counselling session will be conducted at Bharati Vidyapeeth (Deemed to be University), College of Engineering, Pune Satara Road, Dhankawadi, Pune-43.
- The candidate from merit No. 1 to 5000 should attend the counselling on the dates mentioned in the counselling schedule below:
|Date||Candidates called for Counselling||Time|
|Regular Merit Category|
|18-06-2018||Merit No. 1 to 500||9.30 a.m. onwards|
|Merit No. 501 to 1000||1.30 p.m. onwards|
|19-06-2018||Merit No. 1001 to 1500||9.30 a.m. onwards|
|Merit No. 1501 to 2000||1.30 p.m. onwards|
|20-06-2018||Merit No. 2001 to 2500||9.30 a.m. onwards|
|Merit No. 2501 to 3000||1.30 p.m. onwards|
|21-06-2018||Merit No. 3001 to 3500||9.30 a.m. onwards|
|Merit No. 3501 to 4000||1.30 p.m. onwards|
|22-06-2018||Merit No. 4001 to 5000||10.00 a.m. onwards|
|Foreign / N RI / PIO / OCI / Institutional Quota Merit Category|
|23-06-2018||Merit No. 001 to 140||10.00 a.m. onwards|
|Regular Merit Category Merit No. above 5001 should see the University / College website for vacancy status.|
|25-06-2018||Merit No. 5001 to 6000||10.00 a.m. onwards|
|26-06-2018||Merit No. 6001 to 7000||10.00 a.m. onwards|
|27-06-2018||Merit No. 7001 to 8000||10.00 a.m. onwards|
- Candidates must carry the following documents at the time of counselling:
- Letter for Counselling
- Proof of date of Birth : SSC Certificate or School/College Leaving Certificate or Certificate of Domicile/Nationality Certificate
- A Certificate of the Principal/Headmaster of the School for having studied for 11th and 12th standard in India
- Statement of marks of X std examination
- Statement of marks of XII std examination
- Transfer Certificate from the Institution last studied in
- Migration Certificate (for students who joined a course after 12th)
- Aadhar Card
- Gap Certificate (for students who joined a course after 12th)
- Conduct and Character Certificate from a responsible person
- Caste certificate (for SC/ST candidates only)
- Caste validity certificate issued by competent authority (for SC/ST candidates only)
- Certificate of Medical Fitness.
- Six recent passport-size photographs with your name written on backside.
- An affidavit in the format given in Annexure III signed by the candidate and countersigned by parent/guardian in the presence of Notary Public on stamp paper.
- Admission status and vacancy positions will be uploaded on college website daily during counseling period.
- Demand draft of Tuition fees, other fees and Hostel fees has to be submitted at the time of counselling and admission process to confirm the seat.
- After filling all the seats, waiting list numbers will be allotted to only those candidates who have reported for counselling.
- Candidates in the waiting list will be called for admission subject to the vacancies developed on the basis of cancellation of admissions by the candidates admitted.
More About BVP CET 2018
Candidates will be admitted to B.Tech in the colleges affiliated with BVP Univeristy through BVP CET 2018. The number of seats in each course are mentioned in the table below:
|Name of Course||Students intake for first year|
|B. Tech. (Computer)||120|
|B. Tech. (Mechanical)||120|
|B.Tech. (Electronics & Telecommunication)||120|
|B. Tech. (Electronics)||90|
|B. Tech. (Information Technology)||60|
|B. Tech. (Civil)||60|
|B. Tech. (Electrical)||60|
|B. Tech. (Chemical)||60|
|B. Tech. (Production)||60|
BVP University Fee Structure
- This fee has to be at the time of admission during the counselling process to confirm the seat.
- For every subsequent year, the tuition fee has to be paid at the beginning of the academic year
|Regular Merit Category||Institutional Quota Merit Category||Foreign/ NRI/ PIO / OCI Merit Category|
|1,20,000/ – INR||2,40,000/ – INR||US$ 5400|
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College