Assam Medical College results/ notifications are given below in the article. The college releases the result soon after the commencement of the examination. Candidates have to check their eligibility criteria before applying for a particular course. Candidates can check their result through the Assam Medical College website.
Candidates have to appear for an entrance examination because admission is purely based on the marks secured by candidates in an examination and on the basis of rank in the merit list. NEET is an entrance examination which candidates have to clear and is abbreviated as “National Eligibility cum Entrance Test”.
|Exam Name||Release Date||Result|
|PG Diploma May 2019 Exam Result||01 Jul 2019||Click here|
|PG MD/MS Degree May 2019 Exam Result||01 Jul 2019||Click here|
|M.D./M.S. (Ayur) Prelims Supply May 2019 Exam Result||27 Jun 2019||Click here|
|Result of Revaluation of answer scripts of MBBS 3rd Professional part-I Examination||05 Jun 2019||Click here|
Assam Medical College Result 2020 – How to check result
The college publishes the result on the official website. Candidates can check their result through the online website portal. The Result will not be sent through courier or post. Students who successfully clear the entrance examination will be called for counselling. University soon declares the result after the completion of regular examinations.
The merit list of the entrance examination will be released in the month of March. Along with the result, scores will also be published on the university website. Merit list consists of given candidates information like name, percentile, All India rank, and date of birth.
By following the below steps candidates are advised to check the entrance examination result:
- Candidates should have to visit the official website
- After that candidate needs to click the “Academic” tab present on the menu bar of the university website.
- After that click on the Result option present under the Academic tab
- After clicking on the option candidates will be redirected to another page where various courses result link is present separately.
- The result will appear in the form of PDF file format
- Candidates can enter their registration number in a search box to check their particular result
- Finally, candidates can get their result and can take a printout of it for their future use.
Assam Medical College MBBS Result 2020
The MBBS course result is also published on the university website. The notification regarding result will also be announced on the website. The MBBS Examinations can be conducted twice in a year. First MBBS examination, results announced in the month of January/ February every year. On the other hand, the MBBS second examination result published in the month of June/ July.
Following instructions help candidates to check their MBBS Result 2019:
- Go to the official website
- After that candidate needs to click on the Results option present under the Academic tab available on the website homepage.
- Directly click on the link named as “MBBS Result”
- Now clicking on the particular link result will be displayed in front of the candidate’s screen
- Result will appear in the form of PDF file format
- Candidates are advised to save and take a hard copy of the result to keep the record.