Assam Medical College offers various undergraduate courses like MBBS and various postgraduate courses like MD and MS. The college is located in the state of Assam. Candidates have to check their eligibility criteria before applying for a particular course. Candidates can check their result through the university website.
Candidates have to appear for an entrance examination because admission is purely based on the marks secured by candidates in an examination and on the basis of rank in the merit list. NEET is an entrance examination which candidates have to clear and is abbreviated as “National Eligibility cum Entrance Test”.
Candidates have to successfully submit and fill the application form for getting admission into the particular course offered by Assam Medical College. Without registration or filling, application form candidates are not able to appear for an entrance examination. Students have to check all the instructions before filling the application form.
Assam Medical College Result 2019 – How to check result
University publishes the result on the official website. Candidates can check their result through the online website portal. The Result will not be sent through courier or post. Students who successfully clear the entrance examination will be called for counselling. University soon declares the result after the completion of regular examinations.
The merit list of the entrance examination will be released in the month of March. Along with the result scores will also be published on the university website. Merit list consists of given candidates information like name, percentile, All India rank and date of birth.
By following the below steps candidates are advised to check the entrance examination result:
- Candidates should have to visit the official website
- After that candidate needs to click the “Academic” tab present on the menu bar of the university website.
- After that click on the Result option present under the Academic tab
- After clicking on the option candidates will be redirected to another page where various courses result link is present separately.
- The result will appear in the form of PDF file format
- Candidates can enter their registration number in a search box to check their particular result
- Finally, candidates can get their result and can take a printout of it for their future use.
Assam Medical College MBBS Result 2019
The MBBS course result is also published on the university website. The notification regarding result will also be announced on the website. The MBBS Examinations can be conducted twice in a year. First MBBS examination, results announced in the month of January/ February every year. On the other hand, the MBBS second examination result published in the month of June/ July.
Following instructions help candidates to check their MBBS Result 2019:
- Go to the official website
- After that candidate needs to click on the Results option present under the Academic tab available on the website homepage.
- Directly click on the link named as “MBBS Result”
- Now clicking on the particular link result will be displayed in front of the candidate’s screen
- Result will appear in the form of PDF file format
- Candidates are advised to save and take a hard copy of the result to keep the record.