Kakatiya Institute of Technology and Science, Warangal (KITSW) has declared semester results for B.Tech / M.Tech / MBA / Research programs under its 8 departments. KITS’ academic curriculum is semester-based and the academic session is divided into two semesters i.e. Odd Semester and Even Semester.
KITSW has declared the results for Odd Semester exams held from August-December, while the Even Semester extends from January-June 2021. The Term-end and Mid-term examination are conducted during each semester. The results are now available at the official website: kitsw.ac.in. Students have to log in to the student portal and check their results.
KITSW Result 2021
KITSW releases the examination timetable on its website a few months before the inception of the examination. The examination results are declared within 30 days after the commencement of the examination. Students can apply for result re-evaluation if they are not satisfied with their result or they found any discrepancy in it. We have provided all the details related to KITS Exam Result, Result Re-evaluation, and Examination Timetable in this article.
Kakatiya Institute of Technology and Science Exam Results 2021
KITS (Kakatiya Institute of Technology and Science) conducts Mid-sem and End-sem examination during each semester of its academic session. The Mid-semester examination is scheduled in the month of March/April (Even Semester) and September/October (Odd Semester). The End-Semester examination is conducted in the month of May/June (Even Semester) and in the month of November/December (Odd Semester). The End-Semester examination results are declared within 35-40 days after the commencement of the examination. The result is declared on the website of the college separately for each course B.Tech/M.Tech/MBA.
- Go to the official college website
- Click on the “Examination” tab under the menu on the Home page.
- Now click on “University Exam Result” to download the result, or
- Click on the “Results” option to get the result of the Autonomous batch.
- Enter your “User ID” and “Password” and hit the Login button.
- Download the result of your respective course.
Kakatiya Institute of Technology and Science Result Re-Evaluation 2021
In any case, if the examination result is withheld or there is any type of discrepancy in the result or the student is not satisfied with the result and wants to go for re-evaluation/re-totalling of the result, then he/she can apply for Result Re-evaluation. College provides a result re-evaluation form on its website and students have to download and submit it before the final date of submission. The re-evaluated result is uploaded on the website after the re-evaluation and candidates can check it with the help of the following steps.
- Visit the official institute website.
- On the Home page click on the “Examination” tab under the menu.
- Now click on the “Re-evaluation Result” option under the menu.
- On the new page enter your “ID” and “Password”.
- Hit “Login” to submit the detail.
- Download and check your re-evaluated result.
Kakatiya Institute of Technology and Science Exam Timetable 2021
The timetable of End-Semester and Mid-semester examination is made available on the website of the college. The examination timetable is uploaded almost 60 days before the inception of the examination. KITS releases the timetable of the Term-end examination, supplementary examination, practical examination, mid-term examination on the website. The timetable of the Even Semester Term-end examination to be held in the month of May-June is released in the month of March. Similarly, the timetable of the Odd Semester Term-end examination is uploaded in the month of September. Students can download the timetable of their respective examination from the college’s website.
- Log on to the college’s website
- Hit the “Examination” tab under the menu.
- On the Examination page click on “Examination Schedule”.
- The Examination Schedule page will appear with the timetable links of all the examinations.
- Click on the relevant one and download it for future reference.