Seth Jai Parkash Mukand Lal Institute of Engineering & Institute (JMIT) is a private Engineering College located in the state of Haryana. This college was established in 1995. It offers various undergraduate and postgraduate courses such as MCA, M.Tech, B.Tech, BBA, MBA, B.Sc, MA, BA and much more.
Candidates can get admission to the Engineering courses only after clearing the JEE Main examination. It is abbreviated as “Joint Entrance Examination”. Candidates have to register themselves for appearing in an entrance examination by filling an application form.
The entrance examination is conducted through both the online and offline modes. The examination is comprised of objective type questions which are asked from the subjects like Chemistry, Mathematics, Physics, and Aptitude etc. The time duration to complete the test is 3 hours. Students are advised to check the previous year examination pattern to know the idea about the questions.
The selection of the candidate to the particular course is strictly based on the marks secured by them in an entrance examination. Shortlisted candidates will be called for counselling. Merit list will be prepared according to the candidate’s marks in the examination. The result will be published on the university website. Candidates can check the result along with the marks obtained by them in an examination.
JMIT Result 2018
Candidates can check the examination result through online mode only. Students are advised to check the university website on regular basis to get the latest updates. Candidates can check their result on the university official website by simply entering their roll no and a course on the university result portal.
University offers semester course system which is of two types i.e. an even semester and an odd semester. Both the semester examinations of different courses results have been published separately on the university website. Candidates should read all the instruction carefully before checking the examination result online.
By following below instructions candidates are able to check the result:
- Candidates should open the university official website
- Then search for the Result link present under the Latest News section available on the website homepage. OR
- Directly click on the link named as “Examination Result”
- After clicking on the particular link candidates will be redirected to another page where different courses and semester result link opens in front of the candidate
- After clicking on the particular course result link university result portal opens.
- Then candidates have to enter their personal information such as course name, roll no, security code etc.
- Then click on Search button
- After clicking on the particular button candidates result will be displayed in front of their computer screen
- Candidates are advised to download and take a printout of the result for their future use.
JMIT Academic Calendar 2018
The university publishes both the odd and an even semester academic calendar separately on the university website. The calendar is comprised of information like day, date, activity, and holiday’s list etc. Candidates can check and download the Academic calendar through online mode only. Candidates cannot get the calendar through any other offline mode.
Following steps help candidates to check the Academic Calendar:
- Firstly, open the university official website
- Then search for the “Academics” tab present on the menu bar of the university website.
- After that further click on the option named as “Academic Calendar” present under the “Academics” tab. OR
- Directly click on the link named as “Academic Calendar”
- Then Academic calendar opens in front of the candidate’s computer screen as PDF file format
- Now candidates can download and take a hard copy of it to keep a record and for their future use.