Diphu BEd College was established in the year of 1994. It is located in the state of Assam, India. The college is approved by the National Council for Teacher Education and affiliated by Assam University. Interested candidates can get admission into the Bachelors of Education (BEd) can download and fill the admission form from the university official website.
For getting admission in 2 year B.Ed course, candidates have to go through the entrance test. Interested candidates can check notification regarding entrance test by visiting the official website of the college.
Diphu BEd College Examination Schedule 2019
The college follows semester system for the academic pattern. Diphu college held internal examination and two terminal examinations during the course according to the examination schedule. Two terminal examinations help the trainee to assess the progress of trainees in each semester. Students can download the latest prospectus from the official website of the college. The exam schedule is given in the prospectus. To check examination schedule, candidates should follow these below-given steps:
- Visit the official website of college
- On the homepage, search for the ‘News & Notice’ section on the left side
- Find and click on Download the Prospectus to check examination rules and regulations
The file will be downloaded in PDF format. Candidates can check examination details viz. examination rules, types of examination etc. from the prospectus.
Diphu BEd College Result 2019 – How to check result
By knowing the result, candidates will be promoted to next level of the class or degree. The Result will be published by the university on its official website.
University offers semester system courses which are divided into an odd semester and an even semester. Both the semester examination result will be declared by the university separately. There is no system of betterment or repeat of the paper to obtain a better result or increase the aggregate.
The below-given steps can help candidates to check their examination result:
- Candidates should open the college’s official website
- Search for the Results tab present on the menu bar of the university
- Click on the link named as “Examination Result”
- The result will appear on the next page
- Candidates take a printout of the result for their future reference