Ujjain Engineering College offers various undergraduate and postgraduate courses like BA, MA, BCA, MCA, BBA, MBA, B.Tech, M.Tech, B.Arch, M.Arch. The university offers a semester course system which is of two types i.e. an odd and an even semester. Ujjain Engineering College, Ujjain odd semester examination is scheduled to be conducted in the month of April-May, whereas an even semester examination is held in the month of November-December
Applications to Ujjain Engineering College are invited on the basis of entrance exam results, i.e. IIT JEE (for B.Tech Admissions) and GATE (for M.Tech Admissions). The candidate’s selection for the particular course is based on the test marks followed by a personal interview and counselling.
Ujjain Engineering College Result 2021: How to check Result
The semester-end exam results are published on the university website separately. The following steps can help the candidates to check their result:
- Candidates should open the University Website
- Search for the Examinations tab present on the menu bar
- Select the Examination Result option given under the Examination tab
- Select the particular course, candidates will be redirected to another page
- Candidates should enter their personal information like Enrollment Number, Semester and Verification Text.
- Click on the View Result button
- The result will be displayed on their computer screen
- Take a printout of the result for future use
Ujjain Engineering College Exam Time Table 2021
The College is responsible for publishing the timetable on the university website. The timetable helps the students to prepare for their exams beforehand. The following steps can help candidates to check and download their examination timetable:
- Visit the Official Website of the institute.
- Search for the Important Links section present on the website homepage
- Click on the Timetable option present under the Important Links
- The Timetable will be downloaded in PDF file format
- Check it accordingly as per your course