Ujjain Engineering College is approved by AICTE and is located at Ujjain, Madhya Pradesh. The college was established in 1966. It offers various undergraduate and postgraduate courses like BA, MA, BCA, MCA, BBA, MBA, B.Tech, M.Tech, B.Arch, M.Arch and other courses.
Interested candidates have to clear an entrance examination for getting admission into the college. The university publishes the examination result on its official website. The candidate’s selection to the particular course is based on the test marks followed by a personal interview and counselling.
The university offers the semester course system which is of two types i.e. an odd and an even semester. The odd semester examination is scheduled to be conducted in the month of April-May, whereas an even semester examination is held in the month of November-December.
Ujjain Engineering College Exam Time Table 2019
The College is responsible for publishing the timetable on the university website. The timetable helps the students to prepare for their exams beforehand. The following steps can help candidates to check and download their examination timetable:
- Visit the College Website
- Search for the Important Links section present on the website homepage
- Click on the Timetable option present under the Important Links
- The Timetable will be downloaded in PDF file format
- Check it accordingly as per your course
Ujjain Engineering College Result 2019 – How to check Result
The semester-end exam results are published on the university website separately. The following steps can help the candidates to check their result:
- Candidates should open the university website
- Search for the Examinations tab present on the menu bar
- Select the Examination Result option given under the Examination tab
- Select the particular course, candidates will be redirected to another page
- Candidates should enter their personal information like Enrollment number, semester and text for verification.
- Click on View Result button
- The result will be displayed on their computer screen
- Take a printout of the result for future use