Established in 2008, Krishna University offers various courses at undergraduate, postgraduate and Ph.D. level to the eligible students. The aspirants are selected on the basis of marks scored in the Krishna University Common Entrance Test (KRUCET) conducted by the university. Various courses offered by the university are MBA, MCA, BA, M.Sc, B.Sc, B.Pharm, M.Pharm, MA, M.Ed, B.Ed, B.Tech, M.Tech, LL.B, B.A.LL.B, Ph.D. and other courses. Candidates who are pursuing undergraduate and postgraduate courses can check their semester result from the official university website.
Krishna university follows two types of course system i.e. semester and annual. Semester system is further divided into two categories i.e. odd semester and even semester. Therefore, the result of the various courses examination will be declared separately only on the university website. Candidates should check the website regularly for any update regarding examination result.
Odd semester or Annual examination is scheduled to be conducted in the month of November-December by Krishna University. On the other hand, the even semester examination is held from March-April. Krishna university examination comprises of both subjective type and objective type questions. Candidates are free to attempt all the questions because there is no negative marking. Candidates can download different examination schedule for their different courses from the university website.
Krishna University Academic Calendar 2018
Candidates can download the separate academic calendar for the degree, postgraduate and undergraduate programmes. Candidates can get the academic calendar from the official website of the university. For getting admission into the various courses candidates are advised to go through the academic calendar of the university.
Admission schedule of various courses is different. PG Courses admission schedule begins from the month of June/ July/ September. Admission schedule of UG courses starts from the months of June/ July/ September/ November.
From the below links candidates can download the Academic calendar for both the undergraduate and postgraduate programmes:
- Go to the Krishna University official website
- Search for academic calendar option present in the Examination section of university homepage.
- Academic calendars are displayed in PDF file format.
- Candidates can take the printout of the document for their reference.
Krishna University Examination Notification 2018
Examination Notification regarding different courses will only be published on the university website. Semester wise and annual examination notification will be released separately. By following below steps candidates can check the examination notification:
- Candidates should open the official university website
- After that search for the Examination section present on the university website home page.
- Then click on the Notifications option available on the Examination section.
- Candidates will be redirected to the Notification page where different courses notification is available.
- A notification regarding particular course is displayed in PDF file format.
- Candidates can view and download it for future use.
Krishna University Examination Time Table 2018
Krishna University releases the time table for degree exams for both the regular and supplementary exam which are conducted twice every year. Without entering any details candidates can easily download the time table of particular course. Candidates can download the time table from university web portal. Krishna University conducts exams from the month of November-December and March-April.
By following the below steps candidates are able to download the examination time table:
- Go to the official website of Krishna University
- Then search for the Examination section present on the university website home page.
- Now click on the timetable option available on the examination section.
- Candidates will be redirected to the examination page where different course timetable is available
- Time table regarding undergraduate and postgraduate course is displayed in PDF file format.
- Candidates can view and download it for their future reference.
How to check Krishna University Result 2018
Examination result of various undergraduate and postgraduate courses will only be published on the Krishna University official website. University conducts the semester examinations for the students and calculates paper marks based on their performance. University publishes separate result for both the semester and annual courses.
After the declaration of result university will conduct supplementary examinations for the failed students. Revaluation result will also be released on the university web portal. Candidates who applied for the exam re-evaluation can get their revaluation result by logging into result segment.
By following the below steps candidates are able to check their re-evaluation result and examination result related to the particular course:
- Candidates must open the university website
- Then click on the Result tab present on the website home page.
- Candidates will be redirected to the Result page where the result of different Degrees, Post graduation and Undergraduate programmes are available
- Click on the respective semester result link.
- Now candidates should enter their Roll Number, Name, Password or Date of Birth.
- Result will be displayed in front of the candidate
- Now candidate can check their marks and download it for future use.
KRUCET Result 2018
Krishna University invites application for postgraduate programmes through Krishna University Entrance Test. Candidates who are seeking admission into various courses should appear for KRUCET. Candidates who successfully clear the entrance examination need to appear for the counselling process. Counselling will be conducted in three rounds i.e. first, second, and third counselling. Science and education courses counselling fees are different whereas, Arts, Commerce and Other courses counselling fees are different. Candidates should be physically present at the time of counselling.
By following the below steps candidates are able to download the KRUCET Result:
- Go to the official website of Krishna University
- Search for the result tab present on the website home page
- Candidates need to enter the Roll no, Name, Date of Birth
- Click on the submit button
- After that result will be opened in front of the candidate in PDF file format
- Candidate can save and download their score card for future use.