MANUU University is a central university located in Hyderabad and was established on 1988. The university provides various undergraduate courses like BA, B.Sc, B.Com, LLB, B.Tech and postgraduate courses such as MA, M.Sc, M.Com, MBA, M.Ed. The University also offers Distance Learning courses which are approved by Distance Education Council.
An entrance examination helps candidates to get admission into university’s various courses. Interested candidates can fill the application form through online mode only.
MANUU University conducts the various examinations on time and releases the results on the official website of the university.
MANUU Academic Calendar 2019
The MANUU University provides an academic calendar for both the Regular Mode and Distance Mode programmes. Candidates can download the academic calendar from the university website. The academic calendar contains the information regarding the commencement of classes, university functions, regarding vacations, prize distribution ceremony and much more.
Candidates can download the academic calendar through following steps:
- Candidates should visit the university website
- Search for the option named as “Academic Calendar” on the homepage
- Candidates will be redirected to a new page where the calendars will be available for “Regular Mode” or “Distance Mode”
- Candidates can directly download the calendar by clicking on the given link i.e. “Academic Calendar for Regular Mode programmes” or “Academic Calendar for Distance Mode Programmes”
- After clicking on the particular link, candidates will able to download the Academic calendar in PDF file format
- Candidates are advised to take a printout of the academic calendar for their future reference
MANUU Result 2019
The University releases the result on the university website. The University releases the Regular and Entrance mode results separately on the website.
By following below steps, candidates can check their Regular and Entrance mode results:
- Visit the university website
- Search for the section named as “Results” on the website’s homepage
- Candidates have to select particular course’s exam for which they have appeared
- Candidates can directly open the result link by clicking on “Result of Regular Mode” or “Results of Entrance Exam”
- Candidates need to enter their personal details like examination Roll no., Date of Birth, etc.
- Candidates need to click the “Submit” button
- The result will appear on the candidate’s screen
- Save/print it the result for further use
MANUU Distance Mode (DDE) Result 2019
The MANUU University releases the notification for the distance mode education (DDE) result for UG and PG courses on its website. The candidates can get the results along with the score cards from the university website.
The results will be updated course wise or roll no wise. After the completion of the examination, the candidates can get their results within 60 days. The MANUU University releases the all year result ranging from 1st year, 2nd year and 3rd year.
Following steps help candidates to check the DDE Result:
- Visit MANUU university official website
- Click on the “Result” option available on the homepage
- A list of various distance course examination result link opens in front of the candidate’s screen
- Candidates can click on the any UG or PG course link to view particular result
- Now candidates have to enter their Roll no, Name, and DOB to view their result
- The result will appear in the form of PDF file which candidates can download and take a printout of it for their future use also.