Tilka Manjhi Bhagalpur University (TMBU) is also known as Bhagalpur University. It was established in the year 1960. The university has more than 36 teaching departments and 24 affiliated colleges. The university imparts various courses in different faculties such as Science, Social Science, Humanities, Commerce, Management Studies, and Law etc. Check TMBU Courses
The admission in TMBU is done after filing the application form. The application forms are available through both the online and offline mode. The university offers semester system courses. The availability of undergraduate application forms starts from the month of May/ June. On the other hand, the application forms for postgraduate courses available in the month of July. Check TMBU Affiliated Colleges
- Candidates can check BA Part III (Honors), 2018 result (included affiliated colleges) on the given link: Check Here
- Candidates can check B.Sc Part III, 2018 result (included affiliated colleges) on the given link: Check Here
- Candidates can check B.Com Part II, 2018 result (included affiliated colleges) on the given link: Check Here
Tilka Manjhi Bhagalpur University (TMBU) Exam Result – How to check Result 2019
The students can check the examination result through both the online and offline modes. The undergraduate courses result will be published in the month of June while postgraduate examination results will be uploaded in January every year. After getting the result, the students will be promoted to the next level of class. The following steps help students to check the examination result:
- Visit thewebsite of TMBU University
- On the website menu bar, click on the Student Zone tab
- Click on the Results option
- A new tab will open
- Click on the desired course exam result link
- After that select the College Name and enter Examination Roll No.
- Then click on the Go button
After clicking on the button, the result will be displayed on the screen. Students are advised to save the result for future use and reference.
Tilka Manjhi Bhagalpur University TMBU Academic Calendar 2019
The university publishes the academic calendar on its website. It cannot be sent through any other offline mode. Students can also check the notification regarding the academic calendar from the website. The calendar will be available in pdf file format. The following steps help students to check the academic calendar:
- Visit the website of the Tilka Manjhi Bhagalpur University.
- On the website homepage, search for the News & Events section
- Click on the academic calendar link
After clicking the link, a pdf file will be displayed. Students can download the calendar for their future reference. It contains the information regarding the commencement of classes, examination dates, result declaration dates, etc.Last Updated - 18 Feb 2019