Guru Ghasidas University is located in Bilaspur. The university was established on June 16, 1983. The university offers various numbers of undergraduate, postgraduate courses and other courses. Interested candidates can get the admission after clearing the entrance examination. To know more about the university click on GGU Admissions
Latest Update 2020:
|Exam Name||Release Date||Result|
|Results of different courses for VET exam 2019-20||10 Jun 2019||Check Here|
|Results of M.A. English(II & IV Sem.) and M.A. Hindi (II & IV Sem.)||10 Jun 2019||Check Here|
|M.Sc Computer Science Ist semester, M.Sc Computer Science IIIrd semester Results||10 Jun 2019||Check Here|
Guru Ghasidas University offers semester course system which is further divided into two categories i.e. odd semester and even semester. It conducts examination on time and the result is released on the official website. The duration of odd semester classes is from July to November and for the even semester classes, the duration period is from December to May.
GGU Academic Calendar 2020
The academic calendar plays important role in candidate’s college life because it contains all the information regarding the commencement of classes, examination dates and other important things. Candidates can download their academic calendar from the university’s website.
The Academic calendar is divided into two categories i.e. odd semester and even semester. The academic calendars are different for both the semesters. Following are the steps with which the candidates can check and download Academic calendar:
- Visit the university’s official website
- Search for the option “Academic Calendar”, which is present in the footer of the university website
- The academic calendar is available in two types i.e. Academic Calendar (UTD) or Academic Calendar (IT)
- Academic calendar will be downloaded in the PDF file format
- Candidates can take the printout of the file for their future reference
GGU Time Table 2020
|Time Table 2020 (M.Pharm 2nd Sem and D.Pharm)||Click Here|
The timetable of a particular course is published separately. Timetables are also different for even and odd semesters. Candidates can get the notification regarding timetable on the university website. University also publishes the revised timetables for various courses.
Timetable contains the everyday schedule of particular course which contains the information regarding classes’ time, room number, subjects, etc.
Candidates can download the GGU University Timetable 2020 through the following steps:
- Visit the official university website by clicking on “www.ggu.ac.in”
- After that click on the “TimeTable” option available at the university website right side.
- Candidates can directly click on the given link i.e. “Timetable”
- Now links to different courses, examinations, admissions, counselling timetables displayed on the candidate’s screen
- After clicking on the particular link PDF format file will open in front of the candidate’s computer screen
- Candidates can download the timetable and take a printout of it for their future reference.
GGU Result 2020
After the completion of the examination, candidates can check their result along with the mark sheet. The odd and even semester result will be published separately.
The Candidates who apply for the revaluation process can also check their revaluation result after few months of applying process. Candidates should visit the university website on regular basis to get latest updates.
Candidates need to follow the below instruction to check their Result:
- Candidates should visit the university website
- Search for “Result” link available at the right side of the homepage
- Candidates will be redirected to another page where they need to find the required course name and year
- Click on the desired result’s link
- The result will be downloaded in the PDF file format
- Candidates can view, save, download and take a printout for their future use also
GGU Notification Updates 2020
|Official circular regarding extension in the last date for filling the online examination form for even semester / main examination final semester / final year (annual system) session 2019-20||Check Here|
|Official circular regarding cancellation of information circulated for filling of online examination form of ATKT/ supplementary examination session 2019-20 of students studying in Intermediate-semester||Check Here|
|Official Circular regarding submission of examination application form of all the students (Regular/ Ex-student) for the General Promotion process of the all even-semester (excluding final year, final semester) session 2019-20 of the undergraduate/ postgraduate /annual system/ diploma of university teaching departments||Check Here|
|Official circular regarding ATKT exam of the odd sem of final year for the session 2019-20||Check Here|