Ambedkar University, Delhi offers Undergraduate/Postgraduate/M.Phil. / and Ph.D. programs. The University conducts semester-wise examination once in the month of December (Odd Semester) and then in the month of May (Even semester). The result of the same is declared with 25-30 days of the commencement of the examination. The University releases the examination schedule a month before the examination.
Also Read: Ambedkar University Course and Fee Structure
The application process of Ambedkar University Delhi is online. Admission to UG courses and PG courses is granted completely on the basis marks secured in 10+2 and entrance exam followed by an interview conducted by the university. MBA admission is based on a written exam followed by an interview and Essay. Read More: Ambedkar University Admissions
Ambedkar University Semester Exam Result 2020
Ambedkar University Semester Exam Results are declared online within a month after the completion of the examination. Ambedkar University conducts semester examination for all UG/PG/M.Phil. & Ph.D. programs run under different affiliate schools viz. SLS, SES, SDS, SHE, SHS, SCCE, SUS, SLGC. The University generally announces the course-wise semester result of the even semester (January-May) by the end of May or in the beginning of June. The semester result of the Odd semester (July-December) is announced by the end of January or in the beginning of February. Students can easily check their result from the website of the university with the help of the following steps:
- Visit the official website of the university.
- Click on “Student” tab present on the mid-left side
- On the new page under the “Noticeboard” section, click on the SUS-result option
- Click on the provided result link and the result will be downloaded on the screen.
- Save/print it for future reference
Ambedkar University MBA Entrance Exam Result 2020
Ambedkar University conducts MBA entrance examination in the month of February every year. The University declares the MBA Entrance exam result within 10-15 days of the commencement of the written test. All the qualified candidates are then called for an interview round. Aspirants can check their result available on the website by following the procedure mentioned below:
- Visit the Homepage of the university website
- Click on “MBA Admission” tab
- On the new page, all the links regarding Examination Result will be mentioned.
- Click on the MBA Examination Result link and download it
- Save/print it for further use
Ambedkar University Time Table 2020
Ambedkar University presents the examination timetable of every course as per all the schools run by the university. The examination timetable clearly depicts the examination timing and date of each subject. The University releases the examination timetable a month before the commencement of the examination separately for each program viz. UG/PG/M.Phil./ and Ph.D. With the help of the following steps, students can easily get the examination timetable:
- Go to the website of the university
- Click on the “Students” tab
- Under the “Notice Board” option, click on “Downloads”
- Under the “Downloads” tab, click on “Timetable” link, it will display all the recently released school-wise examination timetable of each program.
- Click on the relevant link and download the timetable