Ambedkar University has started accepting applications for MBA Admission 2021. The applications are open till March 31, 2021. The date of entrance exam is April 11, 2021.
Ambedkar University of Delhi offers admission to various UG, PG, Research Courses and MBA. The university has 2 campuses in Kashmere Gate and Karampura. The application process to the courses will begin in the month of May to June and it can be filled online as well as offline.
The application fee should be paid through Credit/Debit Card/Demand Draft/Cash.
- Admission to UG courses will be based on the marks secured in the higher secondary (12th) examination.
- Bachelor’s degree in the relevant subject will be required for admission in PG courses and the admission will be based on the performance in the entrance examination and interview.
- Selection to MBA will be based on the marks secured in the entrance test and interview conducted by Ambedkar University.
- Entrance examination and interview followed by Research Proposal will be conducted for admission to M.Phil and Ph.D.
- NET/JRF qualified candidates will be exempted from the entrance test and will be called for the interview.
- 85% of the total seats will be reserved for the residence of the National Capital Territory of Delhi (NCT).
Read about Ambedkar University Delhi Courses & Fee
AUD Admission Highlights 2021
|Selection Criteria||UG: Merit Based|
|MBA & PG: Entrance Examination+ Interview,|
|Research Courses: Entrance Examination+ Interview+ Research Proposal|
|Application Mode||Both Online and Offline Mode|
|Campuses||Kashmere Gate, Karampura, Lodhi Road|