Every detail about the examinations to be conducted by Gujarat University in 2020 is uploaded on its official website i.e. Students can find details of the candidate list and a separate list for external candidates as well. The admit cards are available for students as per the same lists.
Semester exams are conducted by the Gujarat University during the month of March/April every year for the ongoing semester. All participating students will be able to download their Hall Ticket/Admit card by simply entering their registration number of the official website.
Admit cards are released separately for regular candidates and for external candidates so be sure to ensure that the particular lists have your name listed as the admit card acts as an entry pass to the examination hall. Hence, this procedure becomes very important.
|Name of the University||Gujarat University|
|Admit Card Released||Regular and External Candidates|
|Admit Card Link||Click Here|
|Exam Form Link||Click Here|
The downloaded admit cards must be presented on the day of the examination and any student without an admit card will not be allowed to enter the examination hall.
How To Download Gujarat University Admit Card 2020?
Given the fact that two separate links are released every time for external candidates and regular candidates, the procedure, however, is not as different. Every student must have their course name, password, and college code ready when downloading the admit card. Here are the steps a student can follow in order to download their admit card successfully.
For Regular Candidates:
- Visit the official website of Gujarat University and got to the home page.
- Click on the examination tab next.
- Move onto clicking on the Admit Card for the Regular Candidates’ section.
- After this, you will be asked for three things, course, college code and password.
- Fill in the required details and click on the download button.
- Your admit card will appear now and you can save it or print it directly.
For External Candidates:
- Go to the official website of Gujarat University.
- Now, find the Examination tab on the home page.
- The Examination tab will have a sub-section under the name, ‘Admit card for external candidates’.
- Click on this section and you will be taken to another page for details.
- A download link will be shown on the next page, click on that.
- A new page will appear which will ask you to fill in the course, enrolment number and name.
- Finally, click on the search button to find your name.
Every student should ensure that they verify the admit card after downloading it. Any discrepancies on the university’s end can be fixed during that time. A photograph is must be carried on the day of the exam to the examination hall, along with the admit card.
Read more: Gujarat University Result
Details Printed on Gujarat University Admit Card
For verification, students should check the following details on the admit card and ensure that all of them are present on the printed document. Any changes, if there are, for them the admit card should be sent to the university in order for them to incorporate those changes.
- Exam Name
- Year of examination
- Seat no in the exam hall
- College code provided by the university
- Enrolment number
- Exam Date
- Exam Time
- Exam Centre
- Exam subject
- Student signature
- Student Photograph
Gujarat University Exam Form
To submit the exam form, the candidates must visit the official website of the university and follow the given steps-
- Click on the “Examinations” tab
- Click on the Examination Form option.
- There are separate forms for the Regular and External Candidates.
- Select the Course
- Select the Semester
- Enter the Name and the Enrollment Number
- Click on Search.
- Select the form.
- Fill in the necessary information
- Submit it along with the requisite fee.