Manav Bharti University runs UG, PG & Research courses in different faculties such as Engineering & Technology, Management, Pharmacy, Computer Science, Law & General courses (BA/MA/B.Com/M.Com). The aspirant has to appear in the entrance test conducted by the university to secure admission in the desired course.
The University follows the academic curriculum that is based on semester system. The academic year of the university begins in the month of July and ends in the month of May. The session is divided into two semesters i.e. Odd & Even semester. The Odd semester extends from July-December, while the even semester stretches from January-May.
Semester-end examination results are announced within 25-30 days of the examination and are released online. Students can also get the academic calendar of the new session from the website of the university before the commencement of the session.
Manav Bharti University Exam Result 2020
The result of semester-end and supplementary examination is declared by the university 25-30 days later to the examination. Manav Bharti University releases the result and circulates the notification regarding the same online on its official website. The result of odd semester examination is declared in the month of January, while the even semester examination result is announced in the month of July. The university result is listed separately for each UG/PG course and their currently running batches. The instructions to download the examination result are provided below.
- Go to the official website of the Manav Bharti university.
- Click on the notification link of the recently announced result on the Home page.
- The result page will appear, now click on the link of your respective course.
- Download and take a print out of the same for future use.
Manav Bharti University Exam Schedule 2020
In conformity with the academic calendar of the university, the semester-end examination is conducted at the end of each semester. The term-end examination of the Odd semester is conducted in the month of November-December, while the even semester term-end examination is held in the month of May-June. The timetable of Odd semester examination is uploaded in the month of October, while that of even semester examination timetable is circulated in the month of April. Students can check the schedule by following the below-mentioned steps:
- Visit the university’s website,
- Click on “Downloads” under the “Index” section on the home page.
- Then click on “Date-sheets” option on the “Downloads” page.
- The date-sheet of all the batches will appear on the screen.
- Click on your respective batch link and download it.
Manav Bharti University Academic Calendar 2020
The university publishes the academic calendar of its academic session at the beginning of the new session on its website. The academic year of the university begins in the month of July and completes in the month of May. The academic calendar is uploaded by the university in the month of May.
According to the calendar, the academic session begins with the Odd semester that starts in the month of July and completes in the month of December, while the even semester begins in the month of January and ends up in the month of May. Students can follow the below-mentioned steps to download the academic calendar:
- Visit the official website
- Click on the Academic calendar link under the “Latest News” section.
- Save & download the academic calendar for future use.