Ranchi University, Ranchi is located in Jharkhand. The University established on 12 July 1960. Ranchi University offers various undergraduate, postgraduate courses along with research programmes such as B.Tech, BBA, BCA, BA, B.Sc. B.Com., MCA, MBA, LLM, MBBS, MD and Postgraduate Diploma in Medicine Plant, Ph.D., Bio-Technology and so on
The university conducts admission in the months of March- April, and November- December. Ranchi University admissions are strictly based on merit. At present, the university has 23 postgraduate departments, 15 constituent colleges, and 49 affiliated colleges.
- To know the result of M.A Anthropology, Pol Science, Economics and Sanskrit semester 2 examination 2018 held in December 2018 Click Here
- To know the result of M.Com. Sem-2 Examination (Session 2017-2019) held in the month of December 2018Click Here
- To know the results of PG Arts of Semester II Click Here
- Candidates can check the results of the remaining subjects on the given link: Check Here
Ranchi University Exam Schedule 2019
Ranchi University exam schedule for undergraduate, postgraduate and other courses can be checked by visiting the official website of the university.
The university provides all current notifications regarding examinations on the official website of the university. Students must follow the given steps to check the exam schedule:
- Students must visit the official website of Ranchi University.
- On the top right side of the website, you will find Examination.
- Click on examination section.
- Now you will find many options such as Exam Calendar, Exam Programme etc.
- Click on Examination Programme section.
To know more about the university click on Ranchi University fees & courses
The university follows the semester exam system. By clicking on the examination programme section, a new window will appear. This new window contains all the details of all undergraduate, postgraduate and all programmes. Students can also check their practical details.
As the students will click on the desired programme, a new window will appear. In this new window, you will find a pdf file. This pdf file contains all the details about examination such as exam time table and exam schedule. Students can also access revised examination information.
Ranchi University Result 2019
Ranchi University result can be viewed by visiting the official website of Ranchi University. The university provides various undergraduate, postgraduate and research programmes. Students can check their results by following these steps:
- Visit the official websiteof the university.
- On the top right side of the website, you will find the examination section.
- In this section find Examination Result.
- Click on Examination Result section.
After clicking on Examination Result, here choose the desired subject. As the students will click on the desired subject then a new tab will open. In this new tab, a pdf file will be there. Students can find their roll number in this pdf file. Students can also download this pdf file for future reference.Last Updated - 19 Feb 2019