Azim Premji University is a non-profit university which was established in Karnataka. University offers various undergraduate and postgraduate courses such as MA, BA, B.Sc, LL.M and much more. For getting admission to any of the course, candidates need to clear the National Entrance Test (NET). The entrance examination is scheduled to be conducted in the first week of May and its result will be announced in last week of May..
University conducts examination for UG & PG courses separately. The Entrance examination is comprised of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs). So, the selection of candidates is based on the marks obtained by them in the entrance examination followed by an interview. Candidates should keep visiting the site for latest updates regarding examination schedule and result updates.
University offers two types of courses i.e. semester and annual. All the semester and annual examinations are organized by the university. Examination result will be declared on the university’s official website.
Azim Premji University Semester Exam Result 2019
Azim Premji University declares the undergraduate result in the month of May and the result of postgraduate courses is declared in the second week of February. For the result updates, candidates need to check the university website on a regular basis.
Following are the steps to check the result:
- Open the Azim Premji University website
- Search for the Result option present on the website home page
- For checking the result, candidates must provide their personal details such as Roll no, Admit card, Date of Birth and Registration number.
- Students will be redirected to other page and result will be displayed on the screen
- Save the result for future reference.
Azim Premji University Entrance Exam 2019
The Entrance examination is conducted for those candidates who want to take admission in the university. Schedule for entrance examination is published on the university website. Candidate should check their eligibility criteria before registering themselves for the entrance examination.
National Entrance Test (NET) is the entrance examination conducted by Azim Premji University. Candidates can check their marks along with the result published on the university website. Candidates can apply for the examination through both the modes i.e. Online and Offline.
In the Entrance examination, questions are asked from the topics such as Reading Comprehension, Logical Ability, General and Social Awareness. The examination is comprised of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
Application forms for Master’s programmes are available on the university website between November and February. However, offline forms are available only on request. The Test will be held in the month of February every year. Candidates who successfully clear the entrance examination will be called for an interview. The interviews will be conducted in the month of March every year at various locations i.e. Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai, Guwahati, Delhi, Bengaluru, and Bhopal.
Azim Premji University Examination Timetable 2019
University conducts the UG and PG examinations separately on different dates. On the other hand, UG courses NET examination is held in the month of May every year. Following are the steps to check the examination time table:
- Candidates should open the university website
- Click on the “Admission” Tab
- Candidate can select any “Undergraduate Programme” or “Postgraduate Programme” option according to their choice.
- After clicking on the respective program option, candidates need to click on “Selection Process” Option.
- Click on Important Dates.
- Now Examination timetable will be displayed on the candidate’s screen accordingly
- Directly click on the “Undergraduate Timetable” or “Postgraduate Timetable” link
- Save the Examination timetable for future use.