Bangalore University results for university departments and affiliated colleges can be accessed through the official website. Check for Bangalore University UG and PG results, Exam timetable, and Revaluation results below.
Results for all the Affiliated Colleges can also be accessed using the official Result portal of University. Admission to the courses offered by Bangalore University is both Entrance and merit-specific. Eligible candidates need to fill the application form online followed by submission of the same to the concerned university departments.
|Result Declared||BA, B.Sc, B.Com (Out) UG PG Diploma Courses|
|Result Link||Click here|
|Notification||Revaluation Notification for UG and PG Courses|
|Time Table||Tentative Time Table for 2nd semester B.Ed. Exam September 2020|
|Admit Card||Click here|
Also Read: Bangalore University Distance Admission
Bangalore University Latest Updates
|6th Sem BBA/BBM May June 2020||Click Here|
|BA, B.Sc, B.Com (Out) UG PG Diploma Courses||Click Here|
|3rd Sem B.Com (Freshers) Examination of Nov-dec 2019||Click Here|
|1st, 3rd & 4th semester of 2 years B.Ed Examination of February 2020||Click Here|
|1st & 3rd semester BCA Examination of December 2019||Click Here|
|3rd Sem BBM/BBA Nov / Dec 2019||Click Here|
|1st, 3rd, 5th sem Repeater BCOM, BBM, BCA, BHM, BVA, B.A. Nov / Dec 2019||Click Here|
|3rd Sem BCOM Nov / Dec 2019||Click Here|
BA, B.Sc, B.Com, MA Results
|Results of 5th semester of all UG courses||Click here|
|Results of 1st & 3rd semesters of all UG courses||Click here|
|Results of 4th-semester M.A (Political Science) M.Sc.(Computer Science) and 6th semester MCA Examination of June 2019||Click here|
|Results of 5th-semester UG Courses, 2nd & 4th sem B.Ed Examination of December 2018 & March 2019||Click here|
|Results of 4th-semester M.A (Hindi) & M.Sc. (Biochemistry) Examination of June 2019||Click here|
How to Check Bangalore University Results 2020
Bangalore University conducts the semester examination in the months of May/June & November/December every year. Declaration of the result depends on the aggregate marks obtained in the test or CGPA. Students can check their results for UG, PG & Integrated courses online by following the mentioned steps.
- Visit the official website of Bangalore University.
- In the main menu Click on the ‘Examination’ tab.
- In the drop-down menu, click on the Exams section.
- You will be redirected to the Bangalore University Exam Results page.
- Now download your course-wise scorecard & save it for future reference.
Understanding the Grading System at Bangalore University
In a CBCS system, the requirements to award a degree, diploma or certificate are measured in terms of credits to be earned.
- Credit: This unit is used to measure the coursework. It covers the minimum number of hours required per week to complete the whole syllabus in a semester or year. One credit is equivalent to one or two hours of teaching (lectures/tutorials) or two hours of practical/lab work.
- Grade Point: It is a numerical weight assigned to the letter grade on a 10-point scale.
- Credit Points: Credit points is the product of grade point & number of credit for a course.
- Letter Grade: It is the calculative measure to evaluate the performance of a student. For instance, A+, A, B+, B, and so on.
- Internal Assessment: Total marks obtained in a subject is the aggregate of below-mentioned factors:
|Continuous Assessment (C1)||15|
|Continuous Assessment (C2)||15|
|End Semester Examination (C3)||70|
Bangalore University Notifications 2020
|Revaluation Notification for UG and PG Courses||July 8, 2020||Click Here|
|Extension of Fee Payment 1 Semester B.ed(CBCS-2Years)(2019-21 Batch Only) Examination of February-2020.||February 17, 2020||Click Here|
|Fee Notification for 1st & 3rd semester of M.B.A (Day & Evening) Examinations of February 2020||January 18, 2020||Click Here|
|Fee Notification for odd semesters of 5 years Integrated MTTM/MTA & MBS/MMS Examinations of January 2020||January 6, 2020||Click Here|
|Fee Notification for 3rd-semester Lateral Entry MCA Examinations of January 2020||January 3, 2020||Click Here|
|Fee Notification for odd semesters of 5 years Integrated B.Sc-M.Sc. Biological Sciences Examinations of February 2020||December 31, 2019||Click Here|
Now students can have access to the latest notifications and updates of Bangalore University related to examination, time table, fee submission notification, etc. Follow the below-mentioned steps in order to know the notifications of the university:
- Visit the official website of Bangalore University
- Click on the “Notifications/Circular” tab or “Examination” tab on the home page’
- Upon clicking a list of recently released notifications will arrive. Click on the link you desire to know about the notification
- Save the PDF for future reference.
Bangalore University Exam Timetable 2020
|Revised Time Table for 6th semester M.C.A Examinations||Click Here|
|Revised Tentative Time Table for 2nd semester B.Sc.-B.Ed. Examinations||Click Here|
|Time Table for final semester (4th/6th) of all PG courses under Science Faculty Exam of Sep / Oct 2020||Click Here|
|Time Table for 4th semester of all PG courses under Science Faculty Examinations of Sep / Oct 2020||Click Here|
|Tentative Time Table for 2nd semester B.Ed. Exam September 2020||Click Here|
|Tentative Time Table for Repeaters of all sem, all branches of B.E./B.Tech & B.Arch Degree Exam of September 2020||Click Here|
|Tentative Time Table for all semesters of B.A. LL.B Degree Exam September 2020||Click Here|
|Time Table for 1st, 2nd & 3rd semesters of M.E Program (all branches) - February 2020||Click here|
|Rescheduled Dates of M.Tech Odd Semester Examinations - January / February 2020||Click here|
|Time Table for 1st semester PG Examinations (Science) - February 2020||Click here|
|Time Table for 1st semester PG Examinations (Arts, Commerce & Education) - February 2020||Click here|
|Time Table for B.Ed Degree Examinations (February / March 2020)||Click here|
|Postponement of Examination dates of 1st & 3rd-semester M.E & M.Tech Examinations (January/February 2020)||Click here|
|Rescheduled Time Table for Odd semesters of 5 years Integrated B.Sc-M.Sc Biological Sciences Examinations (January 2020)||Click here|
|Time table for Integrated MTTM courses||Click Here|
|Time table for Integrated B.Sc.-M.Sc. Biological Sciences (Rescheduled)||Click Here|
|Revised Time table for M.Tech. Ist and IIIrd Semester (CBCS)||Click Here|
|Revised Time Table for 3rd semester PG Courses under the faculty of Arts, Commerce & Education||Click Here|
The timetable for various examinations conducted by Bangalore University is available online, on the official University of the website.
- Go to the “Examination” tab.
- Click on “Examination Time table”
- Select the program.
Bangalore University Admit Card
Students can now download the admit card online for the university examinations. The admit cards are released at the official website a few days before the examinations. Students must download the admit cards as early as possible before the examinations. They must carry it along with a photo ID while entering the examination hall.
Candidates who do not carry the admit card will not be allowed to appear for the examination.
Follow the below-mentioned steps in order to download the Admit Card for the University exam.
- Visit the official website of the University
- Click on the Examinations tab at the home screen
- The Admit Card option shall appear on the screen. Click it.
- Enter the details required carefully and correctly. Click Submit
- Upon clicking Submit, the admit card will be shown in a web page format on the computer screen.
- Click on “Download” and download the admit card.
- Take a hard copy print of the admit card and keep it while entering the examination hall.
Bangalore University Revaluation Procedure
Bangalore University facilitates students to ask for a revaluation in case of dissatisfaction with the current evaluation. To apply for revaluation, the candidates must follow the given steps-
- Go to the official website.
- Click on the “Examination” tab.
- Select the “Revaluation Notification” option
- Go to the “Apply for Revaluation”
- Select the- Revaluation/Photocopy Fee and pay the application fee online
- Fill in the details.
- Submit the form.
Application for revaluation along with the required fee must be sent to the Registrar of respective affiliated college along with the statement of marks within 30 days of the publication of the result.
Note: Request for rejection can be made only once in a semester. A student who has opted for revaluation is only eligible for the division not for ranking with other students.
Candidates can also request for a photocopy of the answer script through the same application form. Click here to download the photocopy of the answer script.
How to pay fees for the revaluation?
Click on Online Revaluation/ Photocopy online fee payment link.
- Click on “Click here to pay the online revaluation/ photocopy fee payment”. A dialogue box below will appear on the screen.
- Enter the registration number. After entering the registration number click on the “find” button. The system will by default display your name, degree, course, and college.
- Enter the email id, contact number, and select the Fee type, select subject codes, remarks (if any). Click on “Save” button.
- A page will appear with all the details entered earlier. Click on “I agree that the above information is correct”. Click on the “Submit” button.
- After clicking on the submit button, payment procedure will start. Fill all the card details and click on the make payment button.
- If the payment is successful, a payment confirmation page will appear on the screen. Click on the “print” button and take the print out for future use.
Bangalore University Distance Education Result 2020
Revaluation results of 1st, 2nd, and 3rd year of BA and B.Com courses under distance education can be checked through Bangalore University’s Distance Education portal. Check BA, B.Com Revaluation Distance Result.
Ques. Can I see Bangalore University's old results?
Ans. Yes, you may check your old results on the official website and if the results are not available on the official website you may visit the campus. If you are visiting the campus kindly carry the following documents with you:
- Hall Ticket
- Letter from college about the issue
- Fee receipt if you have (not that necessary)
Ques. What is the fee structure for revaluation for PG Courses?
Ans. The fee structure for revaluation for PG courses is as follows:
- Application fee for revaluation: INR 60
- Revaluation fees: INR 1320 (per theory paper)
- Last date to apply for revaluation: 28 July 2020 (Within 15 days from the date of announcement of results)
- Fine charged post last date: INR 250
- Last date 30 July 2020
Ques. What details are required to check student examination (provisional) results?
Ans. You are required to enter the following information to check your provisional examination result:
- Student registration number.
- Student name
- Examination name
Ques. I applied for the revaluation process, the amount was deducted from my account but I didn’t receive any fee receipt. Whom should I contact?
Ans.If the amount is debited from your account and you are unable to get Fee Receipt, Kindly email at email@example.com along with the Payment-Id. All Failed transactions are refunded to the source account within 7-10 working days.
Ques: How to check Bangalore University Results?
Ques: What is the weightage of Bangalore University internal assessments?
Ques: Can the revaluation process be conducted offline?
Ques: How to Apply for Bangalore University Improvement exams?
Ques: Where can I find the Bangalore University Exam Time table?
Ques: How to download Bangalore University Admit Card?
Ques: Whom to contact if there is an error on the Bangalore University Admit Card?
Ques: How can I review the results of the previous year?