Karnatak University Dharwad (KUD) Results for the even semester exams have been delcared. Student can download their result by entering their “Registration Number” on the official website. Students must know that the result declared by the university on the portal are provisional till the Detailed Marksheet are not issued to them.
University conducts semester examinations twice in a year to evaluate the performance of students after the completion of the course work. For PG courses KUD follows the Choice Based Credit System (CBCS) as a part of the course structure.
Apart from results, Students can check their exam timetable, application forms, academic calendar and notifications through the official website or the links given below:
Latest KUD Results Updates
|UG Results||Check Here|
|PG Results||Check Here|
|UG Revaluation Result||Check Here|
|External Results||Check Here|
|B.Ed, B.P.Ed CBCS Result||Check Here|
|B.Ed 1st and 3rd Semester Exam 2020||Check Here|
How to Check KUD Results 2020
KUD conducts the semester examinations twice in a year i.e. in the months of May & December. Students can check their UG & PG external results (for distance mode) & PG results (for constituent colleges) by following the official website of Karnatak University.
- Visit the official website of Dharwad University.
- In the top menu, click on the ‘Results’ section.
- After clicking on the ‘Results’ section, you will be redirected to the result listing page. Now click on the desired link.
- Enter the Course name along with the Registration Number.
- Download your scorecard & save the same for future use.
KUD Result Revaluation/RT/Challenge Valuation Process 2020
Students who are not satisfied with their marks, can apply for the revaluation/re-totalling/challenge valuation of the answer sheets. In order to apply for the revaluation, students have to challenge the evaluation process by submitting the application form along with the provisional copy of the marks sheet within 15 days from the date of declaration of the result to the respective principal or the Chairperson of the designated college.
The Chairpersons/Principals are informed to accept the applications with internet copy of the marks card without waiting for the original marks cards up to 15 days and send the applications received from the candidates along with the applicable fee to the
Specialist Officer, RV/Challenge
Valuation cell, Room No- 203
Vishwachetan Building, Pavate Nagar, Dharwad
Within a week from the last date of submission of application by the applicant.
|Challenge Valuation||INR 3730/- Per Paper (PG)|
|Retotalling||INR 210 Per Paper|
|Photocopy||INR 2 Per page + INR 55 (Postal Charges)|
|Revaluation||INR 535 Per Paper (UG)|
|Review||INR 7460 Per Paper|
KUD 2020 Notifications
In order to check out all the new notifications of KUD follow the given steps:
- Students can visit the official website.
- On the Top right menu click on Notifications.
- Choose the notification you are looking for and click on it.
- Notification regarding that topic will appear in the PDF file.
Check KUD Notifications
KUD Timetable 2020
Time table of the various courses offered by the Karnatak University, Dharwad is released on the official website. candidates can check their respective timetables by following the mentioned steps.
- Visit to the official website of the KUD.
- In the top menu, click on the ‘Exam Section’.
- After clicking on the ‘Exam Section’, you will be redirected to the exam listing page. Now click on the ‘Calendar of Events’ section.
- Download the KUD exam time table & save the same for future reference.
Also Check KUD course and Fee structure