Karnatak University Dharwad (KUD) conducts semester examinations twice in a year to evaluate the performance of students after the completion of the course work. For PG courses the University follows the Choice Based Credit System (CBSS) as a part of the course structure. Students can check their KUD exam timetable through the official website of KUD by following the below mentioned steps:
- Visit to the official website of the KUD.
- In the top menu, click on the ‘Exam Section’.
- After clicking on the ‘Exam Section’, you will be redirected to the exam listing page. Now click on the ‘calendar of events’ section.
- Download the KUD exam time table & save the same for future reference.
Functions Performed by Karnatak University Examination Section
To issue the circulars to the affiliated colleges for appointment of examiners, proper scanning of OMR sheets, to conduct theory & practical exams, Allotment of examination centres, to maintain the question papers & answer scripts of the respective exams, Announcement of results, to handle grievances related to results (revaluation process)
KUD Result 2019
KUD conducts the semester examinations twice in a year i.e. in the months of May & December. Students can check their UG & PG external results (for distance mode) & PG results (for constituent colleges) by following the official website of Dharwad University.
- Visit to the official website of Dharwad University.
- In the top menu, click on the ‘Results’ section.
- After clicking on the ‘Results’ section, you will be redirected to the result listing page. Now click on the desired link.
- Enter the course name along with the registration number.
- Download your scorecard & save the same for future use.
|Particulars||Check Result Here|
|UG & PG external Results||Click Here|
|KUD PG Results||Click Here|
|KUD Revaluation Results||Click Here|
KUD Revaluation Process 2019
Students who are not satisfied with their marks, can apply for the revaluation or rechecking of the answer sheets. In order to apply for the revaluation, students have to challenge the evaluation process by submitting the application form along with the provisional copy of the marks sheet within 15 days from the date of declaration of result to the respective principal or the Chairperson of the designated college.
The Chairpersons/Principals are informed to accept the applications with internet copy of the marks card without waiting for the original marks cards up to 15 days and send the applications received from the candidates along with the applicable fee to the
Specialist Officer, RV/Challenge
Valuation cell, Room No- 203
Vishwachetan Building, Pavate Nagar, Dharwad
Within a week from the last date of submission of application by the applicant.Last Updated - 04 Dec 2018