Mysore University results are tabulated in the article given below. The university follows the semester course system divided into two sections i.e. odd semester & even semester. Notifications regarding University of Mysore Results for odd and even semester are released by the university through its official website.
Students can download their results by entering Registration Number, Degree and Year on the official results portal of the university. The university also offers distance UG/PG/Integrated/Diploma courses under Mysore University Distance Education.
|Exam Name||Release Date||Result|
|Master of Tourism & Travel Management (MTTM Integrated) First, Third, Fifth semester||13 May 2019||Check Here|
|P.G Diploma in Geoinformatics First Semester||13 May 2019||Check Here|
Read More: Mysore University Admission
Mysore University Result 2020
Students can check their semester result published by the university through the official web portal. To check the results, students can follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Log on to the official website of the University
- Click the “Exam Results” link available at the bottom of the page
- Subsequently, you will be redirected to results portal of the Mysore University. A list of all the latest results issued by the university will be displayed on the screen.
- Click on the desired course and semester link to proceed further
- Submit the Registration Number, Degree and Year. Then, click on the “Submit” button
- The result will be displayed and you can download it for future reference
Mysore University Revaluation Result 2020
The semester-wise revaluation exams for Mysore University are usually conducted in November-December every year and the results are declared around March. Students can check their course-wise Mysore University Revaluation Results by following the below-listed steps:
- Visit the official website of the Mysore University.
- Click on the ‘Exam Result’ Section and you will be redirected to the result listing page.
- On the listing page, click on the “Revaluation Result” link
- Click on the desired course and semester link to proceed further.
- Enter your Registration Number, Degree and Year and click “Submit” button.
- Download and take a printout of the result for future reference.
Mysore University Entrance Exam Result 2020
For admission to certain courses, candidates need to clear an online entrance examination conducted by the university. The university conducts the entrance examination for selected courses in the month of July every year. Candidates need to register themselves online for the entrance examination by filling the application form. Students can view their entrance examination result by following the below steps:
- Log on to the official Mysore University website.
- Navigate to the result links under the “Notifications” panel. For eg: Ph.D. Entrance Exam Results 2019
- Subsequently, you will be redirected to the page containing the result in the PDF format file.
- Download the file and take a printout of the schedule for future reference.