National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Science (NIMHANS) offers various courses to the candidates such as Ph.D., MD, MS, DM, M.Ch and other courses. Candidates need to clear the entrance examination conducted by the university for admission to these courses.
The Entrance examination is scheduled to be conducted through online mode only. Candidates can get the information regarding examination result and important dates through the university website.
NIMHANS Examination Result
NIMHANS conducts examination for various undergraduate and postgraduate courses. The result of the examination has been declared online at the university website. Candidates enrolled in the university courses may download their results from the website.
Below are the following steps by which candidates can check their result:
- Visit the official website of NIMHANS
- Then go to the home page of the university and search for the link name as “NIMHANS Result PDF”
- Select the particular course link and hit them.
- Candidates will be redirected to the new page with entry type boxes.
- Enter the personal details like registration no, roll no, and date of birth etc.
- Press ‘Submit’ button.
- Result card will appear on the screen
- Candidates can view and download the result card for future reference.
NIMHANS Entrance Exam Result
The entrance examination is conducted through online mode only. The University releases the NIMHANS Entrance result in the form of merit list in the third week of June. Merit list is prepared course-wise and reserved category wise according to the marks scored in the examination. Candidates can also check their result on the university notice board and website. Candidates who clear the entrance examination will be called for counselling. Counselling starts from the fourth week of June.
Following are the easy steps to check NIMHANS entrance result:
- Candidates should open the university website
- Go to the university website home page and search for the link scribed as “Entrance Result”.
- Candidates can directly open the university online result portal by clicking on the NIMHAS Online Result link
- Candidates need to enter their personal details like Application Number and Password.
- Then click on the Login button
- After that entrance result will be displayed on the candidate’s screen.
- Candidates can view, save and print it for their future use.
NIMHANS Academic Calendar
The Academic calendar helps candidates to prepare for an examination. The Examination is conducted annually and semester wise. The timetable for the respective courses can be downloaded from the University’s official links.
Following are the below steps to download academic calendar:
- Candidates need to log onto the official website
- Go to the Exam Date Sheet under ‘Examination’ option or go to the News and Events section on the home page
- Open the exam timetable from the mentioned link and search timetable of a particular course
- Candidates can directly download the academic calendar from the NIMHANS Calendar link
- Students should save and print the exam schedule for their future reference.