National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Science (NIMHANS) offers various courses to the candidates such as Ph.D., MD, MS, DM, M.Ch and other courses. Candidates need to clear the NIMHANS Entrance Examination conducted by the university for admission to these courses. The Entrance examination is scheduled to be conducted through online mode only. Candidates can get the information regarding examination result and important dates through the university website.
NIMHANS Examination Result
NIMHANS conducts examination for various undergraduate and postgraduate courses. The results of the exams are declared online through the university website. Candidates enrolled in the university courses may download their results from the website through the following procedure:
How to check NIMHANS Results?
- Log on to the official website of NIMHANS
- Hover the cursor over Training & Academics Tab on the home page.
- Under Admissions Section, click on the ‘Results’ Tab.
- Click on the Relevant Course Link among the Links available on the Results Page.
- Upon clicking the relevant link, you can view and download the result.
NIMHANS Entrance Exam Results
NIMHANS Entrance Exams are conducted through online mode only. The University releases the NIMHANS Entrance Exam Results in the form of merit list in the third week of June. Merit list is prepared course-wise and reserved category wise according to the marks scored in the examination. Candidates can also check their result on the university notice board and website. Candidates who clear the entrance examination will be called for counselling. Generally, counselling starts from the fourth week of June.
Steps to check NIMHANS Entrance Exam Results:
- Visit the official website of the University.
- Click on Entrance Exam Result link under Academic Announcements.
- Candidates can directly open the university online result portal by clicking on the NIMHAS Online Result link.
- Enter details like Application Number and Password.
- Click on the Login button and the entrance result will be displayed on the candidate’s screen.
- Candidates can view, save and print it for their future use.
NIMHANS Admit Card
NIMHANS Exams are conducted annually and semester wise. The timetable for respective courses can be downloaded from the University’s official website. Admit Card for such exams are also made available for download at the University website only.
Following are the steps to download NIMHANS Admit Card:
- Visit the official website of NIMHANS.
- Click on Admit Card link under Academic Announcements Section.
- Download and Save the Admit Card for future use.