Tumkur University conducts the semester-based term-end examinations for various UG & PG CBCS courses. Students can check their course-wise results of Tumkur University simply by navigating to the official website of the Tumkur University. The university has released the results of its semester exams- for Science, Arts and Commerce students Tumkur University 2019-20 results for their UG courses have been announced on the official website.
Admission to various courses offered by Tumkur University is offline. Applications are released during the month of May for UG and doctorate courses, and the month of July for PG courses. Students can submit their application within three weeks after the notification. Know More: Tumkur University Admission
|Name of the University||Tumkur University|
|Results Declared||UG/PG programs|
|Date of Declaration||January 28, 2020|
|Result Link||Click here|
|Date Sheet||Click here|
|Affiliated Colleges||Click Here|
|Declaration of Date Sheet||December 10, 2020|
|UG Exam||28 Jan 2020||Click Here|
|PG Exam||28 Jan 2020||Click Here|
How to Check Tumkur University Results 2020
Tumkur University offers various UG & PG courses in the departments of Arts, Science, Commerce & Management. Students can check their term-end examination results from the official website by following the below-mentioned steps:
- Visit the official website of Tumkur University.
- Navigate to the top menu & click on the ‘Examination’ tab.
- Now click on the ‘Results’ section.
- Enter the Registration Number & click on Submit.
- Save & download the scorecard for future reference.
Direct Link to view the results- Click Here
In order to track the details related to internal exams of the Tumkur University, answer scripts & merit lists, the University has its own Examination Management System (EMS). Students have to log in to the EMS with their login ID & password (allotted at the time of registration).
Tumkur University Revaluation Process
For the purpose of revaluation, the university offers the candidates an option to challenge the valuation of answer scripts by submitting the application form available on the university’s official website.
- Visit the official website of the university.
- Click on the “Examination” tab
- Select the “Revaluation/Xerox Copy of Answer Scripts Application”
- Download the form.
- Enter the mandatory details,
- Submit the form along with the requisite fee.
|Xerox Copy for One Subject||INR. 200/-|
|Revaluation for One Subject||INR. 250/-|
|Challenge Valuation for One Subject||INR. 500/-|
|Withdrawal of all Subjects||INR. 2,500/-|
Tumkur University Examination Form 2020
The application form is available in online mode. Candidates need to register on the official website of the university. The steps of the application process are as follows:
- Visit the official website of the university.
- Click on ‘Apply Online’.
- There are two options-New registration and Already registered users.
- Upon clicking on New Registration, a registration window appears.
- Fill the registration form and submit it.
- A user ID and password are sent to the registered mobile number.
- Login with the login credentials provided and fill out the application form.
- Upload the scanned copies of documents, photograph, and signature and submit it.
- After this, candidates will be directed to the payment page where payment can be made through credit card, debit card or net banking.
- After payment, the final submission of the application will be done.
Tumkur University Date Sheet 2020
Tumkur University uploads the exam date sheet on the official site of the University. To view the date sheet, the candidates must visit the website of Tumkur University.
- The date sheet will be made available on the notifications tab.
- The candidates can also download the exam schedule by clicking here.
Ques. How to check the result of Tumkur University?
Ans. The result of Tumkur University can be checked directly through the official website of the University. Visit the website and click on the examination tab. Choose the course and enter the registration number and submit. The result will be displayed.
Ques. How to fill the application form for Tumkur University?
Ans. The application form for Tumkur University will be available on the official website and it can be accessed by clicking on the Admission tab. Students just need to click “Apply Now”. The application form will appear and the candidate just needs the fill the required information and pay the application fee.
Ques. How to find the examination date sheet for Tumkur University?
Ans. The examination date sheet will be available on the notification section of the official website. The date sheet will include the details related to the exam. There will be a subject code, exam date, etc.
Ques. Is there any facility in Tumkur University for a reevaluation of marks?
Ans. Yes, students can apply for a reevaluation of marks. The process will include visiting the official website and tap on the examination section. Student can either chose reevaluation or xerox copy of the answer sheet. Download the form and fill the details and submit along with the fee.
Ques. How to Check Tumkur University Result 2020 for UG, and PG programs?
Ques. What details are mentioned in Tumkur University Result 2020?
Ques. How can I apply for revaluation of Tumkur University Result 2020?
Ques. How to download TU Re-Evaluation Result 2020 Online?
Ques. How to proceed with the admission process after the release of Tumkur University Entrance Exam Result 2020?
Ques. How to download Tumkur University Academic 2020?