A Transcript is a document which consists of marksheets of all the semesters in a single page. Transcripts are generally required by the candidates who are looking ahead to join a Foreign University to study abroad.
VTU transcripts can be availed by the students by applying an online application form and paying a nominal fee of 500 INR the first copy and for each additional copy you need to pay an amount of 300 INR.
After completing the online payment process, you need to submit the sample letter, online payment proof and the application form to the University Office to get the VTU Transcripts.
This article explains the whole process to apply for VTU transcript and other details regarding the VTU Transcripts.
Check VTU Admission
VTU Transcripts: It’s Importance
- VTU Transcripts are the documents asked by the Foreign Universities to check the authenticity of the University as well the degree course that you availed.
- Visvesvaraya Technical University transcripts contains certain details on it, they are as follows:
VTU Result Status, such as First Class or Second Class.
The Medium of Education: English or any other language.
Duration of the Course: Exact starting and ending date for the course.
Information about VTU, such as
- Contact Details
- Official email address
VTU Transcript: Sample Copy
*As these informations are not available in out degree certificates or on the semester results, transcripts becomes an important document.
- Transcripts are required for higher education.
- Transcripts are required for applying for student’s VISA for the foreign countries.
- Transcripts are required during applying for permanent residence in a foreign country.
- Applying for WES evaluation for job or Canada PR, transcripts are required.
VTU Transcripts: Procedure to Apply
STEP 1: Make Online Payment
Online payment for applying for VTU transcript is shown in a detailed manner in the following steps below:
- Visit the website, (vtu.ac.in) and look for the online payment option.
- A new URL will appear.
- Check for the “Pay Your Fee” tab and click on the ‘SBI’ icon.
- Online Payment portal will open.
- Select the checkbox and click on the ‘proceed’ button.
- Another URL will appear.
- Select for the particular payment option from the dropdown.
- After clicking, another URL will appear, and fill the credentials as asked.
- At last Click on the submit button and pay the fee.
STEP 2: Print and Fill the Application Form
After paying the online application fee, note down the Transaction ID and take a print out of the payment status.
Then it is required to print and fill the application form to apply for VTU Transcripts, below mentioned are the detailed steps to download the application form:
- Visit the official website and look for the online payment tab in the home page.
- Click on the ‘Official Transcript/ WES/ Verification of Genuineness’ option
- A new URL will appear, and search for the Official Transcript Application Form option.
- Click on the ‘Download’ icon to get the pdf form of the application form.
- Print the application form and fill the details.
STEP 3: Write an Official letter to the Registrar of VTU.
Write a letter to the VTU Registrar on a A4 sheet requesting for the VTU transcript along with the reason for the application with date and signature.
Include the following particulars:
- Candidate’s Name
- University Enrollment Number
- Year of Passing
- Permanent Address
- Date of Birth
- DD Number/Date
- Candidate’s Signature
STEP 4: Arrange the Documents
- Buy an A4 size envelope cover from any stationary store.
- Arrange all the documents in a proper manner and stack them in the envelope.
- Write your address at the right corner.
- Write the below address at the other side of the envelope:
Visvesvaraya Technological University ’Jnana Sangama'
STEP 5: Submission Process
You can follow the below mentioned ways to submit your application form:
- Option 1: Submit the documents in the VTU Regional office nearest to you. You will receive the transcripts within 15 to 20 days.
Vishveshwarya Technological University, Regional Office Bangalore
RHCS Layout Annapoorneshwarinagar, Nagarbhavi, Bengaluru-560091.
- Option 2: Submit the documents directly to the University office. Visit the University Office before 12PM, you will get the transcripts by the day end.
- Option 3: Submission of the documents through any official speed post service.
Ques. What are VTU Transcripts?
Ques. How many days does it take to have a VTU transcript?
If a candidate submits the documents in a regional office of VTU or speed post it takes 20-25 days, whereas if a candidate himself/herself visits the university office before 12 PM of any working day, then he/she can expect to get the transcript by the day end.
Ques. How do I pay online for VTU Transcripts?