KUFOS (Kerala University of Fisheries and Ocean Studies) offers UG/PG/Diploma/PG Diploma/MBA/M.Tech/Ph.D./LLM Maritime Law/MFSc. Programs. Candidates can easily register themselves online in any course. The registration in each course starts in the month of February-March and the Entrance examination is conducted in the month of May.
Admission in the MBA course is done on the basis of marks scored in KUFOS MAT and in CAT/MAT/CMAT. The KUFOS Result is declared after the commencement of examination i.e. in the month of June. The University releases the KUFOS Result on its official website. Based on the KUFOS result, qualified candidates have to appear for the counseling. The classes are considered to commence from the month of July.
The relevant details about the KUFOS examination, KUFOS Result, and the process to check the result is given below.
KUFOS Examination Result 2020
To check any KUFOS university examination result candidates have to visit the official website of the university. It is estimated that KUFOS declares its result separately for all the programs in the month of June. The admission to the desired courses starts after the declaration and commencement of the counseling, it starts by the end of June or in the starting of July. Candidates can check their KUFOS Examination Result by following the given steps:
- Visit the Home page of the official website.
- Under the “Academics” tab click on “Result” option.
- It will redirect you to the “Result” page.
- There all the links of the recently declared results will be listed.
- Click on the relevant link.
- Enter your details required viz. “Roll no.” “Course” etc. and click “Submit”.
- The result will be displayed.
KUFOS Examination Form 2020
KUFOS Examination is generally conducted by the University in the month of May every year. KUFOS releases the application form of entrance examination for admission to all UG/PG/Ph.D./Diploma/MBA programs run by KUFOS. The application form for examination is made available online on the official website of KUFOS in the month of March. Candidates have to fill all the legit details in the application form viz. Name, DOB, Details of the qualifying examination, address, contact No., etc. KUFOS has released Pre-registration form for admission in PG course for the current session, Ph.D. application form, etc. The method to fill the KUFOS examination application form is given below:
- Go to the official website of KUFOS
- Under the “Academics” tab, click on “Examination” option. Or
- You can directly go to the link.
- It will open a new page with all the links apropos KUFOS examination’s application form.
- Click on the relevant link and it will download the application form.
- Fill the application form with all apposite details.
- Fill the “Certificate of Reservation” if you are eligible to.
- Submit the application form before the due date.