Sree Sankaracharya University of Sanskrit, Kerala offers UG/PG/Doctoral courses under its nine faculties. The admission to these courses is given on the basis of common entrance test conducted by the university in the month of June. The University follows semester system and its academic year is divided into two semesters i.e. Odd & Even semester. The Odd semester begins in the month of July and winds up in the month of December, while the even semester starts in the month of January and ends up in the month of May.
The examination timetable is uploaded by the university on its web portal before the inception of the examination. The result of semester examination is declared within 30-35 days after the conduction of the examination. The University also provides the academic calendar of the academic session to the students on its website.
Sree Sankaracharya University of Sanskrit Exam Result 2019
The term-end semester examination result is declared by the Sree Sankaracharya University once the evaluation of answer sheets is done within 30-35 days of the examination. The result of Odd Semester examination is announced in the month of January, while the result of even semester examination is released in the month of June. The university uploads the examination result online on its official website. Students can check their result by following the steps given below.
- Go to the university’s website.
- Click on “Results” option under the “Examinations” tab.
- On the results page click on the result link of your respective course.
- Download and take a print out of it.
Sree Sankaracharya University of Sanskrit Exam Timetable 2019
Students can check their exam timetable by visiting official website of the university. The date sheet of the examination is provided 25-30 days prior to the commencement of the examination. The date sheet of odd semester term-end examination is released in the month of September, while that of even semester examination date sheet is circulated in the month of March. Students of UG/PG courses can download the timetable of their respective batch from the university’s website with the help of the following instructions.
- Visit the website of the university.
- Under the “Announcement” section click on the examination timetable link. Or
- Click on examination timetable link under the “Notification” section on the home page.
- On the “Examination Timetable” page click on the date sheet link of your respective course.
- Download and save the timetable for further reference.
Sree Sankaracharya University of Sanskrit Academic Calendar 2019
The academic calendar of the university is published before the commencement of the new session. The academic year of the university begins in the month of July and completes in the month of May. The academic calendar details information related to commencement of classes, mid-term semester examination, term-end examination, declaration of result, holidays, semester break, etc.
- Visit the official website of the university
- Click on “Academic Calendar” option under the “Alerts” option on the home page.
- Download the academic calendar and save it for future reference.