Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya (DAVV) offers various UG/PG/ Ph.D./M.Phil. Programs and these programs are conducted semester-wise. The Odd semester starts from August to December, while even semester starts from January to June of each session. There are two-semester examinations in each session, one in the month of November-December (Odd Semester) and the other in the month of May-June (Even Semester).
The result of semester examination is released online on the official website of Devi Ahilya University (DAVV). The result of each semester is released separately for each course. Students can easily check their result by entering few details like their roll no., course, session, etc.
Also Read: Devi Ahilya University (DAVV) Admission 2019
DAVV Result 2019
Devi Ahilya University follows the semester-based academic program for its examinations. The university declares the result within the 25-30 days of the commencement of the examination. By following the process mentioned below, candidates can easily check their semester result:
- Visit DAVV’s official website
- Under the “Affiliate Colleges” tab, click on “Results” option
- It will open a new page with all the recently released results
- Click on the link of the result of respective course
- On the new page, enter few details viz.
- Status (Regular/ Ex/ Private)
- Exam name
- Roll number
- Click on “Search Result” button and the result will be displayed
- Save and print the result for future reference
DAVV Admit Card 2019
Candidates may download their admit card on submission of their examination roll number, semester and status. Students may follow these steps to access their admit card:
- Visit the official website of the university.
- Go to Students’ Portal.
- Click on “Admit Card”.
- Fill in your credentials such as roll number, semester and status.
- Click on “Submit”. Admit card of the concerned candidate will get displayed on the screen.
DAVV Exam Timetable 2019
Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya issues Exam Timetable 30-45 days before the commencement of semester examination. The University provides course-wise examination timetable. The University offers many UG/PG programs in various subjects viz. Physics, Mathematics, Computer Science & Information Technology, Biochemistry, Law, Life Science, Chemistry, Pharmacy, Commerce, Biotechnology, Electronics, Language, Commerce, Data Science and Forecasting, Instrumentation, Biochemistry, Energy and Environmental Studies, Library and Information Science, Nursing, Administration, etc.
The DAVV Exam Timetable reveals the date and time of each paper. Students can follow the below-mentioned steps to get the timetable of each course:
- Visit the website of the University
- On the “Home” page under the “UTDs” tab, click on “Course timetable” option
- It will open a new page where the link for the exam timetable of all the courses will be available
- Click on the link of the respective course and download it for reference
Devi Ahilya University Entrance Exam Result 2019
Devi Ahilya University conducts Common Entrance Test (CET) for the admission of candidates in the courses viz. International Institute of Professional Studies (IIPS), Institute of Management Studies (IMS), Educational Multimedia Research Centre (EMRC), School of Pharmacy, School of Economics (SOE), School of Commerce (SOC), School of Life Sciences, School of Journalism & Mass Communication, School of Electronics, School of Law and School of Bio-Chemistry. DAVV conducts Doctoral Entrance Test (DET) to give admission in the Ph.D. / M.Phil. Research program. The Devi Ahilya University Entrance Test Result is declared after the completion of common entrance test. The admission is given to the qualified candidates based on the entrance test. Students can follow these easy steps to check their result:
- Visit the website of the University
- On the “Home” page of the website, click on the “Result” link provided
- It will navigate to a new page where the candidate has to enter few details like:
- Roll No.
- Date of birth
- Course (UG/PG)
- Click on “View Result” button, it will show the result
- Save and print the result for future reference.