Dr. Hari Singh Gour University (DHSGU), a central university located in Madhya Pradesh and was established on July 18, 1946. It is one of the oldest and biggest universities in India affiliated by UGC. It is also one of the most scenic campuses in the country. DHSGU has 175 affiliated colleges which cover 6 districts of M.P.
DHSGU offers multiple courses at Bachelors, Masters, Doctorate, Diploma and Certificate level through its departments. This university is known for its research patent in various branches of engineering and technology.
The university also has a Distance Education wing. The Institute of Distance Education of the University offers various correspondence courses such as in M.Lib.Sc., B.Lib., MC(J), BJ (C), PG Diploma, etc.
Read More: DHSGU Admission
Dr. Hari Singh Gour University (DHSGU) MPonline 2021
Students must keep themselves updated with the latest events and notifications released by the univerity regarding syllabus, exam timetable, admit card release, result etc. by using MPonline service. Candidates may login to their account by following these steps:
- Visit the official website of the university.
- Go to “MPonline” page.
- Submit your user ID and password.
- Click on the tab you want to check.
- Information will be displayed on the screen.
Dr. Hari Singh Gour University (DHSGU) Result 2021
The university follows the semester system for its examinations. Students can check their result from the official website of the university. Here are the simple steps to check DHSGU’s results:
- Open the university’s official website
- Navigate to the ‘Examination’ tab
- Click on the ‘Results’ option from the list
- On the next page, students can click on the result link for their respective course
- Click on the link and a ‘.pdf’ file download will start
- Check the result and print it for further use
Dr. Hari Singh Gour University (DHSGU) Entrance Result 2021
Dr. Hari Singh Gour University (DHSGU) conducts Entrance exams for the various undergraduate (UGET), postgraduate (PGET) and research courses (PHDET). The entrance exam is usually held in the month of June or July. The result of the examinations comes out after a month’s time. The result is uploaded on the university’s official website. Follow these steps to check the entrance exam’s result:
- Open the official website.
- Navigate to the ‘Examination’ tab.
- Click on the ‘Entrance Test Results’ option from the list.
- On the next page, students can click on the result link for their respective entrance exam.
- Click on the link and a ‘.pdf’ file download will start.
- Check the result and print it for future use.
Dr. Hari Singh Gour University (DHSGU) Examination Time Table 2021
Students of the university can also check the semester examination schedule. To check the schedule, these steps must be followed by the students:
- Open the university’s official website.
- Navigate to the ‘Examination’ tab located at the top-center side of the page.
- Under the ‘Examination’ tab, click on ‘Exam Timetable’.
- The next page will show different links for various courses.
- Click on the required link.
- There will be an option of ‘Attachment Download’ under the link.
- Click on it, the download will start.
Dr. Hari Singh Gour University (DHSGU) Examination Admit Card 2021
Students can download the admit cards for their respective exams. Students should save the admit card and take a printout to appear for the exams. Following steps should be considered to download the admit card:
- Go to the university’s official website.
- Hover to the ‘Examination’ tab.
- Click on the ‘Admit Cards’ option under the ‘Examination’ tab.
- The next page will redirect to a different portal.
- Enter your registration number and other required details.
- Click on ‘Submit’.
- Download the admit card from the next page.