Mahatma Gandhi Chitrakoot Gramodaya Vishwavidyalaya (MGCGV) odd semester examination is conducted in the month of November-December, while the even semester examination is conducted in the month of May-June. The result of each examination is declared within 30-35 days of commencement of the examination.
In the following article, students can find the detailed MGCGV Academic Calendar, MGCGV Distance Mode Result, MGCGV Private and Regular Mode Result.
MGCGV Regular & Private Mode Result 2021
MGCGV invites application for admission in Regular and Private Mode Programs of the University. The University runs various UG/PG/Diploma/PG Diploma courses in Regular and Private Mode. The admission is done at Central/State level, the leftover seats are filled by the local counselling. MGCGV publishes the Regular and Private Mode result online separately for each course.
Candidates can check the tabulated points below to check Regular or Private Mode Result
- Candidate can visit the official website
- Under the “Results” tab click on the “Regular Mode Result” or “Private Mode Result” option.
- It will redirect to a new page with the links of all the recently released results.
- Click on the relevant link and check the result.
MGCGV Distance Education Result 2021
MGCGV runs Distance Learning Courses viz. MSc, BSc, BA, MA, BBA, MBA, B.Com, M.Com, MSW, B.J., M.J., B.Lib, M.Lib, PGDCA, PGDNYS, PGNGORD, DCA, etc. The MGCGV Distance Mode Result is declared online separately for each program on the website of the University. Here is how the candidates can check the result.
- Go to the official website
- It will display a list of result links of each Distance Learning Course.
- Click on the result link of the course you are undertaking.
- It will redirect to a new page with the list of all the qualified candidates, their roll no., study center, and father’s name.
- Check the result and download it for future reference.
MGCGV Academic Calendar 2021
MGCGV Academic Calendar is introduced on the official website of the university undersigned by the Vice-chancellor. The MGCGV Academic Calendar clearly details the semester-wise occurrence of every academic activity of the session. Candidates will get the following details from the academic calendar.
- The inception of the semester (Odd/Even)
- Sessional examination
- Examination Form submission
- Commencement of Practical Examination
- Commencement of Theory Examination
- Semester examination
- Result declaration
- Semester break
- Commencement of the new semester