Datta Meghe Institute of Medical Science offers undergraduate and postgraduate courses in the field of medicine, Dentistry, Ayurveda, Nursing, Para-Medical Science and Interdisciplinary Science. Check DMIMS Admissions to more about the Institute
DMIMS University takes the terminal examination which is held in the month of November to December for all the courses. Otherwise, the university takes Preliminary exams which are usually held in the month of March-April. The Preliminary exams for postgraduate courses are held in the month of June-July for some courses, and for some other courses at the beginning of the year.
|Exam Name||Release Date||Result|
|Bachelor of Optometry - First Semester||15 Feb 2019||Check Result|
|Second M.B.B.S||15 Feb 2019||Check Result|
|Final M.B.B.S. Part-I||15 Feb 2019||Check Result|
|B. Sc. in Dialysis Therapy Technology||15 Feb 2019||Check Result|
|B.Sc. M.I.T. Fifth Sem||15 Feb 2019||Check Result|
|Final B.A.M.S||15 Feb 2019||Check Result|
There is a total of four departments which undertake all the activity of examination as well as admissions to the courses. For the admission to various courses in the college, the students are required to qualify NEET examination conducted by the government of India. To know more click on DMIMS courses & fees
DMIMS Result 2020 - How to check result
The university timely uploads its results on its official website. Here are a few steps to check the results easily.
- Log onto the official website of DMIMS University
- On the top of the screen, click on the student's corner option from it
- A list appears, Click on the UNIVERSITY RESULTS option from it
- You will be redirected to a page showing results for different courses
- Choose the desired courses result, a new page will show concerned course UG and PG result
- Click on the exam for which you want to see the results
- The results will appear in the roll. Number wise in next page
- The result will be open in the pdf file format
- Students can also download the result for their future use
DMIMS RESIT Examination Result 2020
The University takes the RESIT examinations for revaluation of students. Here are a few steps to access your resit results from the website.
- Log onto the official website of DMIMS.
- On the top of the website, click on the STUDENT CORNER option from it
- Click on the UNIVERSITY RESULTS button
- You will be redirected to a new page showing results for different schools
- Click on your desired school
- A page will show the results for UG, PG, and RESIT
- As you scroll down, find and click on the RESIT RESULTS option from there
- You will be redirected to a new page showing summer and winter resit results
- Click on the desired results option
- The result will open roll no. wise as a pdf file
- Students can download the result for future reference
DMIMS Exam Time Table 2020
The University provides an examination schedule for all the courses. The courses are divided into mainly four schools namely Nursing, Ayurveda, Dentistry and Medicine. The UG preliminary exams for courses are held in the month of March-April.
The PG preliminary exams are held in June-July for some courses and March-April for others. A few examinations are also held in the month of October. The timetable in detail is available on the website of the college, here are a few steps to check it:
- Log onto the official website of DMIMS University.
- A panel on the top appears, click on the ACADEMICS option from it.
- Now new page will appear, click on the ACADEMIC CALENDAR from the list.
- Click on the option of EXAM SCHEDULE from the page.
- The examination calendars for various courses are available there.
- Click on concern course exam schedule
- The exam schedule will open in the pdf file format
- Students can download exam schedule for their future use