Gondwana University (GU) conducts its semester exams twice in a year i.e. for winter session & summer session. With respect to these sessions, University releases the exam timetable. Students can check their faculty wise exam schedule through the official website of Gondwana University only by following the below mentioned steps:
- Visit to the official website of the Gondwana University.
- In the Examination tab, click on the exam schedule.
- Now select the respective faculty/department & session.
- Download & save your course & semester-wise Gondwana University timetable.
|Gondwana University Admission 2019||Course and Fee Structure||Gondwana University M.Phil Ph.D Admission|
Gondwana University Results 2019
Students can check their results for winter or summer session by following the below mentioned steps. In case the candidates are not satisfied with their marks, they can also apply for the revaluation or the re-totaling process by simply providing their login details:
- Visit to the official website of GU & click on the results tab in the main menu.
- In case of the latest results, select the course from the drop down menu & submit.
- In order to check the previous results, initially select UG, PG or Diploma courses.
- Now select faculty or course name & submit.
- Save & download your scorecard for future use.
Gondwana University Syllabus 2019
Students can check the syllabus of their respective streams from the official website of the university. Following are the steps that may be folowed by the students to ckeck the syllabus of each stream and course:-
- Visit the official website of the university.
- From the drop down menu, select “Syllabus”.
- Now select faculty of which the syllabus is being seeked.
- After faculty, select course and semester.
- Syllabus of the desired course will get displayed on the screen.
Gondwana University Question Papers
Students may strengthen their preparation with the help of previous years’ question paper. Candidates may download the question paper in accordance to their academic course and semester. Students may follow the steps mentioned below to download the previous years’ question papers from official website of the university:
- Go to the official website of the university.
- On the home page, select “Examination” from the menu bar.
- Click on “Question Papers” under the “Examination” tab.
- Select the year and course whose question paper is being searched and download the pdf of the same.
Last Updated - 07 Dec 2018